𝙒𝙖𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙

❦︎

"To that one soul reading this, I know you're tired. Fed up even and so close to just giving up on everything. But there's strength within you, I know that, even if you might feel otherwise. So keep fighting. Hold onto every happy memory you ever had and don't give up. You've been strong for so long and it shows. Life isn't all about pains or gains, it's also about how you choose to react to them. So don't lose hope just yet. For one day, this storm will stop and you will have your rainbow back."

❦︎

                      ---LEE SUHO READ THE LITTLE YELLOW POST-IT NOTE FOR WHAT SEEMED LIKE THE MILLIONTH TIME WITHIN THE SPAN OF THE LAST TWO HOURS SINCE HE CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL. His mind racing and heart beating like crazy. A serene calm has transcended his whole being, thus bathing his anxious soul in elysian euphoria.

He stared at the note. The little piece that held so much, represented so much and meant so much more than it looked like.

And even though he had already had those lines written on the piece of paper memorized and forever engraved in his mind and heart by now, his whole being still continued to be filled with an overwhelming sense of unusual relief, joy and warm comfort just like the first time he read those lines.

Who are you, the brunette thought fondly as he let his body fall on top of the soft covers lying on his bed, and why are you doing this?

Why are you helping me?

How do you know?

Who are you?

He didn't get any answer as usual, but he wasn't really expecting to get any to begin with. Yet the questions still poured in...

Why are you being so kind to me?

Do I know you?

Do you really understand me?

How can you tell what I'm feeling so accurately?

Why do I feel so comforted by your words?

Why Why Why?!

Is this even real? This sense of comfort, warmth and tender companionship that your notes makes me feel? Or is it...

They came and came, overflowing his mind and drowning out any foreign thought that wasn't about the little yellow post-it or it's mysterious sender.

The raven-haired boy turned on his side again with a soft sigh, his lips curling up in a rare smile of genuine happiness as he did so, amplifying the attractiveness and youthfulness of his imperially sculpted features. It has been so long, Suho reminisced, so long since I've felt this light and this happy, felt so at peace with myself and so not-alone, felt like someone out there really cared for me and genuinely meant well for me. And if he hadn't felt like this, he wouldn't even have believed that someone could actually feel so... blissfully calm. But now that he'd have a taste of this feeling, the chocolate brown-haired boy just couldn't help but savour the feeling with a kind of desperation that he has never felt before...