|03| christmas shopping

Saturday 2017.12.15

-Joohyung's POV-

Suddenly when I opened my eyes I saw some light coming through my window. I didn't want to set an alarm today because it's Saturday and at 12 o'clock I'm going shopping with Min (my little sister). Yesterday I wanted to sleep as early as possible so that I could have time to do several things in the morning. 

But I couldn't stop thinking about him... it's like someone forced me to have him on my mind all the time so I couldn't concentrate on other things...

For example, yesterday when I came home from work I was very hungry so I sat down to eat lunch with my family -that my dad had prepared for us. But all the time I was thinking about Taehyung's face. It really was like I had a picture of him stuck in front of my eyes and every time my parents or my siblings asked me something I didn't hear them right away so I had to ask them to repeat it. 

In the afternoon I did laundry and by mistake I put a red hoodie of mine together with my brother's white clothes and when I took them off I saw that the whites turned pink and the red hoodie faded a little... Also, in the evening instead of applying moisturizer I applied sunscreen. I really couldn't be more abstract...

Anyway, I looked at my phone and it was half past ten so I had to start getting ready. I took the cover off of me but a cold stream ran through my whole body and I started shivering like crazy from the cold. I got up and quickly put on a jacket to keep warm. I went to the bathroom, put my hair in a ponytail and started my skin care routine. Every time I looked in the mirror all the memories of yesterday came flooding back. 

-Why did I have to fall over him... I didn't really felt over him but he caught me. So it's not the same thing! I guess... Omg I'm such a mess

When I finished I went downstairs to eat breakfast. When I got to the kitchen I saw my little sister sitting on a chair. When I walked in she saw me and started talking to me. 

"Good morning! How did you sleep?" she asked me and took a sip of her coffee. 

Normally she is not allowed to drink coffee at this age but since our parents weren't here she didn't mind. I started drinking coffee this year when I turned 19. My parents told me that I could start drinking coffee from 18 years old but I decided to start this year. But Min has been drinking since she was 14. Now she's 16... help

"I'm sleepy. I want coffee." I told her and went to the coffee maker to prepare it. 

"I've been awake since 8 because I went to help mom at the bookstore and you who woke up now are more sleepy than me." she told me and started typing something on her phone. Sure she was replying to messages but I don't really care. 

"First, I've been up for an hour. Second, I stayed up late to read and continue writing... So I deserved to sleep until this hour." I told her, grabbed my coffee and headed to my room. 

"Good... whatever you say..." she replied and got up to wash her mug because she didn't want our parents to find out.

When I got to my room I closed my door so that no one would disturb me, I looked for warm clothes, put them on and started to do my makeup. I wanted to do something very simple because I wouldn't have time to do anything more. Suddenly Sun-Hi (my big sister) messaged me and asked me what I was going to do in the morning. I told her I was going shopping with Min and she replied that she is also out shopping with her boyfriend and a friend of his.