Clingy Invasion

Clingy Invasion

It was the sound of the shampoo bottle dropping in the shower that woke Kyong Soo-Young from the best dream. In it he was a child with his grandmother. Seeing her smile at him had felt so real that tears speckled his eyelids. The small woman had more fire than an inferno when angry, and more light than a sun when she was happy. His grandmother could make the worst days brighter just with a smile and her peppermint tea and sugar cookies. Even when Kyong grew tall, she had simply bought a metal step ladder and climbed the short distance to press her round as the moon face to his chest and listen to his heartbeat.  As she had since he was a child.

As his eyelids blinked back the wetness, the sacherine warmth that had filled his body chilled to the normal coldness that came from being alive for him.  His small mouth opened and closed as he felt the dream fade as if it were a tree made of ashes meeting a strong breeze.  He looked up at the rich creme painted ceiling of the opulent hotel room. The last thing he remembered from the dream was the great thriving apple tree his grandmother had grown from seeds she had cut from an apple her father had given. A tree his own father had cut down after learning she had died. They had been sitting under it, his hear in the lap of her maroon dress that smelled like sunlight and Lavender.

Now laying in the bed, he remembered the day his father had cut the tree down.

He didn't know why the memory arose from the many he had amassed by twenty years alive. But the way his massive father had swung that axe at the thing his grandmother had loved so much... It had hurt then and it hurt now as if a wound not fully healed was being pressed on by uncaring fingers. He tried to curl into a ball as he did when he was younger and his father's fists were punching the punishments he had earned into his flesh for being alive. But the feeling of something ripping inside his slender ass made him freeze as a surpised cry of pain tore free from his mouth.

Accompanying the feeling of his anal ring tearing from the movement was the streaks of pain up his back and down his thighs and the tremoring aches left in their wake. Squeezing his hooded eyes shut as he tried to make sense of the pain he was unfamiliar with. He took shallow breaths as he began to tremble.

Kyong reached a shaking hand between his legs and with trepidations he pressed the tips of his fingers to the center of his pain.  He didn't understand how any part of him could hurt this much, but as fingertips pressed against his asshole a new searing pain was felt. The rapid response of pain caused him to yank his fingers up and he shook harder. The tips were crimson he saw as his long hooded eyes widened in horror

His panic rose as if it had always been there as he cried out, "SEUNG!"

He didn't care if he should feel weak or embarrassed. All he felt was terror and pain in equal measures as he gasped and tried again. He shouted the name of the man, new panic chilled his skin that maybe Seung had left him bleeding on the bed on purpose?! Was this normal? He had understood that women had things inside their vaginas that broke and bled. He had always wondered how the man kept pushing in again through the blood. What if Seung had broken him in a similar fashion? Was that even possible?

His mind swam as it filled with new more horrible thoughts, it was too much to think about as he tried to turn his hips this way, then that way but all it did was make him hurt worse.  Kyong grit his teeth and tried once more to sit up but the ache was too strong.  As a child he was diagnosed with mental disorders that stemmed from an overactive imagination, his mind grew one problem into an entirely larger problem and needed grounding to perceive reality at times.

The warm hands on his face snapped his eyes open as Seung looked down at him from close enough to his face that Seung's wet hair hung into his face.  There was something about the cool damp hair that brought his mind to a halt of the negative thoughts as he looked up into those green feline like eyes.