Chapter 3: C'mon Hayes

Nash's POV:
I heard a loud slam of Hayes's bedroom door followed by Chloe's voice: "HAYES LET ME IN!" I thought I would just let them figure it out and check on them later. Now was time to explain to my very confused mom. "Nash please explain." She stated. I told her everything that hayes and Chloe had told me about their day. She looked like she was about to cry so I just said "mom I'm sure they are fine. Hayes only has a broken arm and we are lucky nothing else happened. "Yeah.. I guess. But... I just hope they aren't getting bullied." She stuttered. "Mom, hayes is practically the most popular kid in school. He's gonna be fine and I know he will always be there to protect Chlo." I responded. Then I heard I little voice coming from the living room. "Nashy come play with me!!" Aw she's adorable. I ran over to the living room and started to tickle her. "AHH NASH STOP!" She screamed in between laughs. "Okay, okay I'm done." I said putting my hands up in surrender. Then I realized I should probably go check on the twins. "Hey sky what do you say we go check on hayes and Chlo?" I asked. "Yeah! Sure." So then we walked up the stairs and saw Chloe sitting against Hayes's door crying. Sky runs over and hugs Chloe. "Aww Chlo what's wrong?" I said sadly. " I.. I. It's all my fault.." She said in between sobs. "Hey! No Chloe you can not blame yourself for this. Plus, it's not that big of a deal. He just has a broken arm." I said. She stared at me with a sad face. I knocked on Hayes's door. "Hayes! Open this door right now!!" I yelled. I then heard the door unlock. I grabbed sky and Chloe followed behind.