Chapter 2: home

Go Nash's POV:
I pick up hayes, Chloe and Sky from school every day now. I grab my keys and get in the car. First, I pick up sky because her school gets out earlier. I look out and see her skipping over to my car. I get out and help her get into her car seat. "How was your day sky?" I ask as I drive out of the parking lot. "Great! I already made a lot of new friends!" "Well that's good!" I got to the twins school and saw them walk out, not looking nearly as excited then sky. Hayes got in the back and Chloe got in front. "So how was y'all's day?" I asked. "OMG it was amazing! I love school soooo much!" Chloe screamed sarcastically. I noticed that Chloe had a bruise on her arm and I looked back at hayes and he had a black eye and a swollen arm. "Um guys what happened to you?" I said. "Umm what do you mean?" Hayes asked nervously. "You have a black eye." "Oh I'm fine." Hayes said back. "I don't think so. Both of you don't look too good. I think we should get it checked out." "Whatever." They both said at the same time. I swear they can read each others mind.. We pull into the doctors office and I grab sky. I decided to text mom so she isn't worried. (N-nash, M-mom)
N- hey mom Chloe and hayes got a little hurt at school. Going to the doctors real quick to see if everything's ok.
M- please keep me updated. What happened?
N- okay and I really don't know.
We checked in and the nurse called us to a room. "So what seems to be the problem?" She asked. "Well I picked them up from school and both of their arms looked swollen." "Hmm well that's odd. Let me take a look." She looked at Chloe's arm first and said it was fine. Next, she looked at Hayes's arm and she said that she needed to take an X-ray. They were gone for a while and when they came back the nurse said hayes had a broken arm and needed a cast. He picked the color blue. She then put on the cast and we got back in the car. "Guys just tell me what happened." I said. "Fine. So there is this group of kids at school and the pushed Chloe in the hallway. I went over and started to beat them up. I actually was pretty successful at first but then one of them punched me so ya that's what happened." Hayes replied. "Aye well at least you taught them a lesson." "Ya I guess."
Finally we got home. Hayes walked up the stairs and Chloe followed him. I should probably start explaining to mom.