"Stupid Boy"

The crowd was roaring, cheering our band's name with fists thrusting upwards towards the sky. It's a sight I'll never get sick of. Ever. I still get goosebumps every time I step out onto a stage. And I've -we've- been doing this a hell of a long time...
"Rockville!" I shouted into the mic, grinning, I stopped, looking out into the crowd, as they all acknowledged their enthusiastic replies.
Stepping back up to the mic, once again, I shout, "I can't hear you ! I said,Rockville!" This time, the roar was deafening.
"Fuck, yeah!" my guitarist, Max, hit a cord on his Ibanez, looking over to the bassist, Sebastian, who already had a bunch of females trying to get his attention.
Going back to the mic, "If you've ever seen us, live, you know we love to go back and take old songs we grew up with up with, and make them new and try to make them our own, so we're gonna do that now,"
Max sidled up to me, "Josie, are you sure about this ? Don't you want to talk to him first?"  
I noticed Bas watching us , and he had the same look on his face. I shrugged, "Too late, I kinda already started, sooo..."
With a nod, Max started the song, Sebastian followed. Michael, my cousin and the band's drummer, hit the rhythm.
Before I could really think about what I was doing, I started the song, all the hurt, the confusion and what the past whirlwind couple years "relationship" or whatever the hell we have (had?)  memories, images...emotions flooded my brain. I closed my eyes, slightly shook my head,  and started singing:

Feels like the walls are closing in on me
I'm suffocating, I can barely breathe
And you've got me right where you want me
This is a side of you I've never seen
You're not the  [boy] that you used to be
And you've got me right where you want me

You always know how to bring me down
Let's just face it now: I'm never changing...
You are my world
My everything—
You stupid [boy]
Gonna be the death of me...
So let me go —
Just let me be!
You stupid [boy]
Love the way you're killing me...
(You're killing me...)
You stupid [boy]
You're like an Angel but with broken wings
A heart so cold could never show mercy
And you got me right where you want me
You are my world
My everything
You stupid [boy]
So let me go—
Just let me be!
You stupid [boy]  I love the way you're killing me
(Killing me)
you stupid [boy]
(Killing me)
You stupid [boy]
I know I'm a bitch,
But I'm not a coward
(Can't you see what you're been doing to me?)
I'm falling faster
More every hour
(Why can't you see what you're doing to me?)
Open your eyes
Open your eyes
This is killing me
You are my world
My everything
You stupid [boy]
Gonna be the death of me
So let me go
Just let me be
You stupid [boy]
Love the way you're killing me
(You're killing me)
You stupid [boy]
(You're killing me)
You stupid [boy]

*********************
"Oh, Jesus," Alex muttered, sucking in a breath.
Apparently, Matt was having the same reaction in his own mind. "I'm not sure if I should keep recording this, or not..."
"Dude, I dunno... Priest was bummed he couldn't be here to see her, and he did ask you to Twitch this to him," Alex shrugged . "You could just say your phone died, or something...I mean, clearly, something's up between them."
"Fuck if I know..." Matt groaned. Maybe I'll just keep it, and think about it."  He sighed, but as promised, kept recording.

_____________________________________
So, I'm gonna stop right here, because at the time. I had no idea this was happening; and when I did find out, I completely hated the fact I had caused this "inner turmoil" between my two friends.
I need to start this at the beginning. The very beginning.
And giving you my name would also be a pretty big help, huh?

You would think if one lived the quote-un-quote "Rock'n'Roll" life style, you'd be used to everyone knowing every little thing and detail about you. It's probably why I figured you already knew who I was. It's also probably why he and I got along so well because though we loved our fans, and would do anything for them, we craved the alone time and the privacy we were sometimes granted...
But there I go, getting ahead of myself, again.
Anyways, for those of you who don't know who I am: Hi, I'm Josie Conti, lead singer of the band , Haddonfield, (yes, everyone in the band loves the movie, 'Halloween'). We've been a band for years, now, toured everywhere you could possibly think of; toured with so many of the best bands you've definitely heard of, and not to be THAT person... petty much knew A LOT of people. Well, the funny thing is, sometimes, you THINK you know a lot, and then you see someone, and you're like, Shit, how did I not know him...
And - yep, there I go again.
So, as I said before, let's start from the beginning.
Before Rockville.
Before Matt and Alex (members of the band, Trivium, who were not only our friends, but his, as well) were trying to do him a solid.
Before this whole mess started....
Let's just start there.
Oh, I guess I should also tell you who  'he' is.
He's the self proclaimed "Bad guy", the
"Archer of Infamy," Damian Priest.
Yet, once you get to know him, he's not the bad guy, and I knew him as Luis Martinez.
The man I fell for. The man I loved.
The man I'm pretty sure I'm still in love with.
So, if you wanna know the story? Read on: it's a once in life time opportunity. that I'm letting you in on our story.
Buckle up: you're in for quite a ride.

(Song used: Framing Hanley: "Stupid Girl")
                               ******************