Jealousy (Tom nsfw)

Me and Tom aren't official, we never claim to be eachothers partners but we do fuck. So I guess friends with benefits? Anyways, we both sleep with other people, but lately he has been getting a bit more agressive when it comes to sex.

I'm walking back to me and Tom's hotel room after almost sleeping with a guy I met at our meet and greet. I thought he was decently attractive, and I'm trying to make Tom more jealous. I have a running theory that the reason he is being more aggressive is because of the jealousy.

As I walk into the hotel room I see Tom, in only his boxers, on his bed. He was watching the TV located in the middle of the room, one of those crappy hotel TV's that only has like 3 channels. I take my shirt off as I climb into bed, throwing the fabric over to my bag on the table. Tom's silence is so loud, I can't handle it. I take off my pants too, leaving me in only panties and a bra. I throw the pants among the table as well.

Watching the unknown game show on the TV, I would take small glances at Tom. I can sense his anger. My mind races as Tom gets up, what is he going to do to me? I feel silly after I realized he walked past my bed and over to his bag. I go back to watching TV and don't mind what he's doing.

Before long, Tom walks over to my bed, belt in hand and boner peeking from his boxers. I sit up and wait for an explanation. Tom grasps hold of my chin, his jet black braids dangle beside my head as he leans over me, "I'm sick of other people having you, you're mine. I've wanted you for so long. You're mine." I brace myself as his lips aggressively crash into mine, his piercing tapping against mine. he wraps his belt around my neck, causing me to jolt from the sudden touch.

Tom breaks the kiss and looks me in the eye, sensing my desire. He pins me down and smashes into my neck, still hovering over me. He sucks harder than he has before, leaving those distinct, long lasting marks of dominance. Small whimpers escape my lips as he moves down, slowly making his way from my collar, down to my chest, to my ribcage, to my belly, down to my lower stomach. "Are you okay with this darling?" He kisses my lower stomach as he waits for my answer, "yes, please continue."
With that he pulls off my panties, admires for a second, and then licking through my folds. His finger creeps up my leg as he goes to play with me. He stops licking and puts his middle finger at my entrance, teasing the hole. I make eye contact with him and he pushes in, that distinct sensual pain of the stretching. After I get used to it, I start grinding against his hand. Tom holds my hip down with his free hand, smirks, and goes down to suck my clit. Both sensations caused me to start shaking, squirming under his grip as he plays with me.

"Tom, please.. I'm getting close," I whine out as the knot builds. He stops, pulling out his fingers and licks them. I tremble. "Am I better than those guys you go sleep with?" he asks. I knew it, jealousy. "Well that depends, am I better than the girls you sleep with?" "Those girls are for my own pleasure only, I don't care to pleasure them because I just want to cum and get out. Hazel, when I fuck you it's for both of us. I would rather you be satisfied than me, and I would do anything to make that happen." Fuck he's so hot.
"Yes, Tom, you are better."

He lands on my lips again as he takes off his boxers. He breaks the kiss and his smirk graces his face as he lines up with me and looks me in the eye, asking permission. I nod and he thrusts in, causing me to gasp.

At first it hurt, but after a few moments of his steady thrusting it started to feel better. His groans of pleasure enticed me more as I enjoyed the friction on my gspot. He drags me up a bit as he rests the hand he has the belt in against the wall. The wash of warmth sent through me and I started to moan, keeping in harmony with Tom's. "Oh, fuck" Tom whispers out.
He pulls out and flips me over, kissing my cheek, then slapping my ass before lining himself up with me again and thrusting in. The rhythms of his lower half slapping my ass with every thrust as he pounds me into the bed send sinvers up my spine. "Fuck, stay just like this for me beautiful." He slammed even faster as I hold my ass up. My legs start to shake as the force of him pounding into me starts to drive me into the bed.

"I wanna see you as I cum," he states before pulling put and flipping me over. He starts kissing along my neck and collar, obsessed with the way it feels against his lips. I reach my hand down to his dick and keep stroking it as he starts his hickey masterpiece. He starts trembling at my touch and soon he starts to moan, about to cum. Before he has the chance to release, I stop. I pull him down and kiss him, releasing all the days anger into the kiss.

His soft but rough lips locked with mine as I flipped us over. I'm now sitting on his lap as he lays down. He smirks down at the view and pulls the belt collar towards him, "ride me like a good girl." I slide myself over his dick and I immediately feel the knot building again. I can tell he's getting closer too. He pulls me down by the neck and I let my weight fall against him as I continue riding his cock. "I'm gonna cum," I squeak out as I'm about to release. I hold it as he gasps out "hold it, baby." I feel his cock twitch in me as I cum, signifying his release. We both cum at the same time, my insides tightening around his dick as he fills me with his cum.

I breathe out as I hit the bed, exhausted from the use of my pussy. He wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead, "you're so beautiful." I would absolutely adore this moment but the gooey liquid pouring out of me is kinda ruining it. "This is sweet and all, but can we save it for a sec I have to clean up." He chuckles before picking me up and taking me to the bathroom to clean me up.