Quickie (Bill nsfw)

I cuddle into Bill's chest, it's about an hour before our show and it's fucking freezing in our dressing rooms. His warmth radiates against me as he puts his chin on my head.

"Shouldn't we get our earpieces set up?" I hear him say, and feel his jaw move with each word. I shake my head as best as I could with his chest in the way, I just wanted to stay in this position for a little longer, I'm so comfortable. "We have an hour," I mumble out, gaining a chuckle from the boy above me. "Com'on, we have to get this done.. let's go," he lightly pushes himself off me and starts walking away, I find myself following with a yawn.

After making it to the mic sets and earpieces on the table I took mine and put it in my ear, watching as he does the same. He puts the piece in his ear, throwing the wire and box over his shoulder and struggling to keep it secure on his pant line.
I drag my fingers from the table to his back, slightly rubbing the tips of my fingers across his back before making it to the box. His back curves against the feeling as he let's out a gasp, not expecting the surprise sensation.

I finally get it secure on his belt before he turns around and goes to help me with mine. I feel his boner against my ass as he pulls the wire and box over my shoulder and down my back. He backs away a little to put it on my belt and I follow him with my ass, slightly grinding on him. He let's out a few light moans and grabs my hip. "Fuck Hazel, you can't do that," he gasps out. "Do what?," I sarcasticly respond and turn around, reaching under his shirt to feel his slim stomach up to his chest.

He bites his lip and starts touching up my hips. He lifts my chin to face him, "are you okay with this?" he asks. "Yes, Bill." with that, it was on. He crashed into my lips and started biting them along the way. The shock of him being rough only turned me on more. he picked me up and put me on the table, taking off his earpiece and throwing it on the table beside me. I take off mine and start to take off my shirt, going extra slow to tease Bill. I watch him savor every moment of it, feeling the fabric slide from my skin. I take off my bra along with it then reach for the hem of his shirt. He smiles as I rip it off him, excited to see his beautiful body.

Suddenly I catch a bit of fear in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask. He checks the time, "the guys will be here in 20 minutes." After eyeing me he goes on, "well maybe if we just go quick." I giggle and pull him into my lips, undoing his belt and pushing his pants down. He licks my bottom lip, dragging his tongue piercing across it. I shiver at the feeling. He grabs me by the waist of my shorts and pulls me in, then starts undoing them. I hurry up the process by pushing them down myself, throwing my shorts and panties across the room.

His slip fingers glide up and down my pussy, teasing me. "Oh fuck, I whisper out. He looks for a condom in his wallet. "Uhm, Hazel. I don't have a condom.." "That's okay, I have birth control." He smiles a warm smile and comes back over to me. he lines up with me and thrusts, causing my legs to shake and me to slightly squirm at the stretching. He holds me close to him, grabbing my legs and picking me up, pulling out of me in the process.

With a slap on my ass, he takes me over to the couch. After setting me down under him, he thrusts in me again. the sensation overwhelms me and I start to whimper under him. He brings me close to him, kissing and nipping at my neck, leaving small hickies in the process.

He grabs my neck, "Bill.." I gasp out as I scratch down his back. He can't stop touching, his hands glide all over my body. Taking in every inch of the skin against his fingers, he kisses me again. Passion drips into the kiss and I wish for more. I grab onto his neck and start to dominate the kiss. With this, his thrusts start to get sloppy, he's so close. I love the way he melts when I try to take over.

I flip him over and pull myself off of him, the loss of feeling showing on his face. "Please.. please Hazel.." he wines out. Oh how fast he changes. I get on him and ride him slow, letting our skin slap with each change of motion. I feel my orgasm coming close and I could tell he was there too. I start riding him faster, Bill was a moaning mess. Head flung back, hair sticking out in all sorts of directions, mouth agape. He was beautiful. I run my hands through his soft black hair and this is what sets him off, he grabs onto me as he cums. The sudden aggressiveness of him riding out his high made me even closer.

After 2 seconds, I find myself cumming too. I flop over onto the couch and kiss his cheek. He smiles a warm smile and I get up to get dressed. "You guys done in there?" I hear the guys giggling from the outside.