Love Who Loves You Back (Bill)

I just got out of a relationship with a guy I was dating. 4 years of a relationship and he cheats on me, as soon as I found out I went to Bill and Tom for help on how to break up with him. I want to hurt him and make him remember me for years to come.

"Let's go egg his house," Tom smiles. "Good one," I reply and put it on the list of shit we can do to him, slash his tires, show up while the two are on a date, pour red wine on him, humiliate him about his small dick, ect. "I think we should take you to the restaurant. We'll slash his tires, pour marbles in his gas can, and key the side. You go in and confront him and Tom will record it, then we can go egg his house." I nod and smile, and get up to go pick out a dress, I have to look beautiful to confront my now ex. I pick out a sexy but sleek maroon red dress that hugs my curves perfectly, the black lace on the top reaches around my boobs and goes down the dress toward a slit in the right side. I match it with some black earrings and smokey makeup, hints of maroon throughout.

I plug the curling iron in, I'm gonna curl my hair into loose spirals but I suck at it, so I'm gonna get Bill to. He's surprisingly really good at hair, I mean with all the practice he had with his hedgehog hair as a teenager he's gotta have some tricks. "Bill!" I yell from the bathroom. "What?" Bill yells back. "Can you curl my hair?" I hear him get off the couch and sprint down the hall to the bathroom where I was. He loves to style my hair, he used to beg to do it when we were kids because I had long hair while he still had his short hair with the straight part in the front. He stops in his tracks as he looks at me, eyeing my thigh peeking through the slit of the dress, and tracing his eyes up to my face. His mouth was slightly agape and I started to giggle. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, you're beautiful Hazel," he smiles his cheeky smile and picks up the hot curling iron. He starts to curl my hair, brushing his fingers through the set curls to give them a looser look.

I admire him in the mirror, his focused eyes as he curls my hair makes me feel slightly flustered. He's so pretty, his bleach blond hair draping a bit on his forehead. He has a bit of mascara smudged under his eyes and he toys around with his snake bites as he holds my hair in the curler. I look away when he makes eye contact with me in the mirror and I see out of the corner of my eye a small smirk appear as he goes back to focusing on my hair.

He flips my hair over my shoulders, "ta da!" His smile comes back as he sees me smile at myself, admiring his work. "Thank you, Bill. It's absolutely beautiful." Tom peeks his head in the bathroom and I see his expression change too, admiring my beauty. "Fuck, you're beautiful Hazel." I smile at him as a thank you and we start heading to the car. I sit in the passenger seat as Tom drives and Bill sits in the back. Bill is leaning a bit into the front as we talk. We pull up to the restaurant and we all hop out. Tom tosses me his keys as I walk to the driver side of my now ex's car. I start to scratch into the paint, drawing a design of hate and pain into his beautiful truck. Tom brings over a few marbles and pops open his gas chamber. He smirks over at me, "wanna do the honors?" I thank him as I dump the marbles in the hole. and he goes to grab eggs from his truck. Bill comes up and stabs a tire with his pocket knife. He hands it to me and I do the same to the back tires. Tom smashes an egg on the front windshield and I prepare myself to walk in. Bill gives me a small prep talk about how I'm a God and he doesn't deserve me, how I'm gonna look so badass, ect. I thank him and start to walk in, followed by the two brothers.

I storm straight over to his table and I look back to see if Tom is recording, he is and Bill has his hands clasped infront of him with a mischievous but excited smile on his face. I start to confront the cheater, splash his drink of red wine at him, and calmly- but in a bitchy way- tell him we're done. He starts begging to let him explain but I turn around, flipping my hair over my shoulder and walking out. Tom and Bill cheer me on as we get into the car.

"Part two of the plan, where's the bastards house?" Tom asks. I give him directions and soon we're back on the road. Me and Bill are talking about how flabbergasted he looked back there and how we totally made him look like a fool. Tom adds into the conversation a few times, doing an impression of him begging me to let him explain. Before long we are pulling up to the bitch's house. We all get out and Tom cranks the music so we can still hear it from outside the car.

I exchange glances with Bill before starting to egg my ex's house. That's when Tom and Bill joined, chucking the old eggs at his house. Giggling like kids again as we do so. "Y'know, I've always had a bad feeling about that guy," Bill tells me as he hands the carton to Tom. I throw the last egg I had in my hand at his house, smacking the window on the second story. "Yeah, I guess I should've listened. I need to learn how to not fall in love with douchebags." "I know how," Bill whispers out and makes eye contact with me, "love who loves you back." With that he kisses me and I melt into the kiss. I hear Tom beside us giggle, "ew."

In that moment nothing else mattered. I found who loves me, and fuck, I love him back.