The Prologue

Long ago, in another world, there exists a species that is far different to the race that is humanity. And this world onlt had this race as its prime species with culture.

This race was known as Kemonohito, how this race came to be has been shrouded in mystery, but it is believed they were created by the Gods themselves in order to make life that can inhabbit this world.

The Kemonohito have believed in the age of Gods on the day that they were created, and thus, they made it their mission to always praise them and battle against the monsters who inhabbited the world alongside them in their name.

The Gods were so pleased with how the Kemonohito fought on against the demons for their sake, they decided to reward them with weapons that can show the strongest warrior that they would be royalty.

Eventually, the Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu, gifted a great warrior her three sacred treasures. These were the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, the Yasakani Magatama, and the Yata Mirror.

And, thus, a Kingdom was soon born from this gift, this was the Royal Kingdom of Danketsu, and the warrior would soon marry before having many generations to come over the decades that passed by. And, during that time, they were able of dealing with the many demons that invaded their land.

But, this generation would now be dealing with a threat that they could not believe exists. And this experience with it, will forever change the world forever. Whether for the better, or for the worse.

(Right now)

We can see a young orangish red Kemonohito who was busy looking at the world from the balcony. She always loved doing this, it made her feel at peace and that she could see the whole world.

This young Kemonohito was Tamaki. But she wasn't just any Kemonohito, she was her Kingdom's Princess, and the youngest child of her royal family.

 But she wasn't just any Kemonohito, she was her Kingdom's Princess, and the youngest child of her royal family

Tamaki sighed peacefully as she kept looking at the view in front of her. She had always wanted to see what the outside world was like. This was due to the fact she had lived a rather sheltered life in the palace to protect her from what the outside world was like.

Tamaki knew the outside world wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, but she wished that one day, just one day. She could see what the outside world was like.

Tamaki: One day...

???: Tamaki.

Tamaki's ears perked up as she turned to see a black Kemonohito who was taller than her.

This was her older brother, Shiki. The eldest child of the royal family.

 The eldest child of the royal family