Mrs khan

So cuties, it continues from last chapter ' Beautiful morning '
Hope u enjoy it....🥰

She was lost in thought while she was playing with his hairs...
And her thoughts chain broke when she saw murtsim smiling little....

Her mouth paused open... And instant she took her hand from his cheek , but he held her wrist...
And again putted it on his cheek...

Opened his eyes and
smiled at her...

She was blushing with
lowered gaze...

He pulled her more closer, by his hand on her waist... She gasped , because of this sudden thing ,

Their face was so close to eachother , their noses were just about to touch...

Meerab was adoring him , he was still sleepy and his eyes were barely opening...

" Morning.."
he said in a husky voice , with a smile...

His voice was affecting her so much , she whispered..
" Morning.."
with cute blush on her cheeks...

She tried to remove his hand from her waist.
" Murtsim muje kam he..."

But his grip didn't allow ,
" Hnnn ....."
He said with closed eyes in deep voice, still sleepy..

Meerab thought for a second and said as a though poked in her mind
" Mariyam ke ghar nashta leke jana he murtsim..."

He haven't opened eyes...rubbing her waist little by hand.. he said
" hnnn or kuch...?"

He turned straight, as he was facing meerab till the time... And pulled her in his embrace... Her head was still on his arm ...

She turned up head and shouted " murtsim Maa begum...!!"

He tighten his grip on her and said
" Meerab sojao sukoon se , Or muje bhi sone do..."

And he slept ... Meerab was struggling to got up but she couldn't... So she also slept with puffy face snoring in his chest like a kid , she took comfortable position...hugged him tightly like she is holding tresure... and closed eyes...

While he was smiling lightly by feeling her head on his chest...

They slept for hours it was almost 8 now , murtsim opened eyes slowly , felt meerab sleeping by pulling his t shirt ..with innocent cute baby face... He smiles and tucks her hair streaks behind her ear which were blocking his view.. while adoring her...

She was looking so cute, those chubby pinkish cheeks and strawberry lips ... He kissed her cheek and she made cute baby voice... He chuckled... Then slowly pulled his arm , on which she was sleeping and made her sleep on a pillow ...

He got up , putted a pillow in her embrace so she don't feel his absence....
Smiles and he went to take shower....

Murtsim came out of washroom, wrapping only towl...
His abs , masculine body was visible....

He shook head in air while watching in mirror..., and his wet hairs showered water drops everywhere....

Meerab also felt some drops on her face , she just wipes it... And snoured her face in pillow , which she was holding...