The perfect ✨

Sorry sorry for late update :)
I wanted to write this one specially so took little much time.. hope you enjoy this...❤️

Show some love and vote for it ❤️

--------------------------------------

Meerab was hidden after pillar and enjoying Murtsim's expression , while murtsim took two three steps backside...

And directly extended hand towards her , without even watching at there... Grabbed her wrist...

And in moment , she was in his embrace , her hand on his chest and watching at him with wide eyes , still little blushing with soft smile...

While murtsim had that pride smile on his face , slowly rubbing her bare waist.. .and his bright eyes adoring meerab... Watching movements of her lips...

As they were parting again and again... His those glares on lips made her out of breath in seconds...

With other hands he slowly tucking those hair streaks behind her ear... His touch was so gentle , she just wanted to be lost in his touch...she closed eyes...

She took a deep breath and looked at him ,
His eyes were again full of mysteries, no one can tell what is he thinking...
Still they were full of love ...

" Tumhe kese pta , Me vha thi..."
Her soft lips , curved and she uttered sentence...

He was not able to divert his gaze from her lips...

" Tumhari har aahat pehchanta hu , Lakho ki bheed me bhi dhundh lunga ...."
He whispered in deep husky voice...

Almost giving her goosebumps....
She smiled , and said in very low nd flirty voice ,

" Kesi lag rhi hu ...?"

His eyes adoring her pinkish glossed lips , her playful eyes, brownish hair streaks trying to touch her soft cute cheeks....

He whispered in deep voice ,
" Beautiful !! "
He was so lost into her ...

" Bs ... Itna hi...Me to itni mhenat se... Bas tumhare liye tyar hui hu...."

She said very slowly , With cute puffy face , chewing each word before saying... Flirting with him...

She was teasing him she smiled with flirty pout , and took two three steps backward... Little far from him... So he can get full view...

He putted both hands in pocket...
Took a deep breath... Smiling at her flirt...
He was totally understanding her every trap...

Her neck being more and more attractive, whenever she take deep breath....Her milky waist being visible to him....Nd with all of this.. her flirty smile was driving him crazy...

He gave a soft smile , little blushing.... Meerab was the first person , whose flirt affects him....

" Ye jheel si aankhe , jitna dekhu dubta jata hu..."

She was blushing but she maintained eye contact...

His eyes were bright while saying and taking each step towards her with each sentence...