21 | ❝Flustered Thoughts❞ - Jun

╔══════════════════╗
WEN JUNHUI
✎ xxi. flustered thoughts
╚══════════════════╝

The lively talking and drinking had dulled down a bit and you now noticed the disappearance of your boyfriend more severely

The lively talking and drinking had dulled down a bit and you now noticed the disappearance of your boyfriend more severely. You excused yourself from the conversation you were having with Seungcheol that was dying anyway, and walked over to where Jun was sitting, a little ways away from the rest of the crowd.

The sun set late in the middle of summer, and it was just starting to set now, shining its last light on the scenic view that Jun was watching absentmindedly.

His eyes shifted to yours, noticing your presence as you stood beside him. He smiled, looking at your face, and opened up his arms to welcome you to sit on his lap. You took up the offer, snuggling into the crook of his neck as his hands circled around your waist.

"What were you thinking about?" You asked, hand travelling up to his hair to play with it softly.

"Just..." He blushed slightly, looking away from you and your interest peaked up.

"Just?"

"I was just thinking... that..." He stalled, blushing even more and you laughed.

"That? Come on, tell me."

"That... I want to marry you one day." He said, looking back at you finally. This time, he wasn't the only one blushing, as your cheeks dusted pink at the thought.

"Really?" You whispered, holding him a little closer. He nodded slowly, a smile creeping onto his face as he glanced back at you. You could tell he was very shy admitting this, and it made your heart swell.

"I want to marry you one day too." You said, smiling and looking back out at the scenery. You could feel your heart racing in your chest, as well as his heart beating as quickly as yours, given how close you two were.

You stayed there, cuddling together with the biggest smiles and blushing cheeks until Jeonghan came and interrupted your pleasant silence, telling you to come clean up from dinner.