★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 05]彡

————

~next day

I woke up with a headache looking around my room for water until I realized there was someone next to me. Jenn.

*knock knock*

"I'm not looking" Tata said slowly opening the door with his eyes closed "KR said to come check on y-"Tata cut himself off looking at me with wide eyes and covering his mouth.

We looked at each other for a while before Tata started laughing closing the door.

"yo KR Kyah gon be a-okay" He said laughing.

I wiped my hand down my face and looked back at Jenn. She was still sleeping peacefully. I slowly moved out of the bed and to the bathroom.

30 minutes later

I finished showering and I had to walk back to my room to get my clothes. Thankfully I had a robe in the bathroom.

I walked back in to my room seeing Jenn awake on her phone. " good morning" she said putting her phone down smiling "how you feeling?" I smiled back "better, my head don't really hurt as much as it did when I first woke up" Jenn nodded her head "good, I'm bouta head home so I can shower and stuff, Imma probably be back later"

I nodded as she got up and started getting her stuff together.

After Jenn left I decided to post the pictures from yesterday.

When I was finished posting my pictures I went to go bother kyle

"YO KYLE WHERE THE BITCHES?!" I yelled walking through his house "Kyah bro shut the f*ck up nobody tryna hear you." Kyle said mugging me.

"mad f*cking loud for no reason" I heard somebody mumble from the side of me. I looked next to me confused cause who the f*ck.

"excuse me?"I said now facing her. "you heard exactly what I said don't act slow" the lightskin girl said inhaling her pink vape.(idk wtf she is, so she lightskin.)

"oh shit""yo KR pay attention bro"

"yo murda chill the f*ck out bro."Kyle said looking for a lighter. "that one is not the one" he said laughing.

"speaking of one, were Jenn at?" Tata said with the biggest smile ever "you seen her anywhere kyah"

"Tata shut up bro." I quickly responded going to sit in between Sheik and Dee.

"what my wife gotta do with her?"the Murda girl said.

"right n*gga never making sense."Kyle shook his head.

"that's Jenn girlfriend?"I whispered into Sheik's ear."no, she real delulu " he whispered back laughing.

"yo where you at"Kyle said on face time."I'm walking up the steps now""alri-""is that my Jenny pooh?! hey Jenny bear!"Tata said snatching Kyle's phone from him but as soon as he finished his sentence she hung up on him.

"damn- yo what the f*ck." Tata said cutting himself off and scrunching up his face at the phone "some bitch just text you talking bout some when you gon eat ha ass again. eww KR you nasty." he said throwing Kyle's phone back at him as everyone started laughing.

Just then Jenn opened the door.

"yo eating ass is crazyyyy" Star said as he was laughing along with everyone else in the room.

Jenn paused and looked around for some type of explanation but everyone just started laughing harder. Once her eyes landed on Murda her head whipped in Kyle's direction and Kyle just shrugged.

"heyyy Jennn~"Murda smiled."yo."Jenn replied sitting down by Kyle and Tata

Jenn then looked at me and smirked. I looked at Tata and seen him smiling and wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"oh since just about everyone here" I started making sure everyone was paying attention."my birthday is in 2 weeks" and everyone started yelling "YEAAA""YES MUDD"
"alright, alright I need to finish" I said laughing" I wanted y'all to come to Jamaica with me since you know that I love y'all so muchhhh".

Everyone started yelling "THIS WHY YOU MY FAVORITE!""SAY WORD.""Kyle ain't never bring us to no Jamaica.""IM GON GET SOME GOOD PUMPUM"

"make sure y'all do everything y'all need to before we leave meaning haircuts, retwist and packing because y'all not finna hold back this trip."I said knowing I'd still have to remind them almost everyday."yes ma'am""mhm"" I gotchu"

"alright i'm going to Yara's to tell her" I said getting up "I'll see y'all laterrr" walking out the door.

-at Jasmine's house

Finally making it to her house I knocked on the door. "I'm coming just gimmie a sec" Jasmine yelled running to the door.

"HEYY SEXYY!"she yelled once she opened the door hugging me. "HEYY YARA"I yelled, hugging her back.

"you hungry cause I'm bout to cook me some food"she said as we walked into the kitchen."I'm always hungry for your food" I said sitting down.

"So your birthday coming up what you thinking about doing?"she asked taking out the ingredients she needed for cajun shrimp pasta.(wish i had some rn)

right before I could tell her about the trip my phone started ringing."hol on"I said answering Kyle's FaceTime call.

"YOU STILL AT JAS HOUSE!?""yea. why are you yelling.?""TELL HER I KNOW SHE ABOUT TO MAKE FOOD AND WE ON OUR WAY RN TO GET OUR PLATES!"he yelled hanging up.

"who said I wanted to cook for all they dirty a*ses.."jasmine mumbled walking back to the fridge.

"anyways"I laughed "for my birthday Iwanted to go to Jamaica with everyone""OMG WE GOING TO JAMAICA"she yelled twerking on me as I sat on the chair laughing.

"wait."she said walking back to the counter" I gotta get my hair done, nails done, lashes done AND go shopping"she said getting excited.

Jasmine loved planning things and I knew she was going to take this opportunity to plan getting ready to go on this trip.

*knock knock BANG BANG*

"I bet you thats Kyle n them"I said "I'll get the door for you" getting up as jasmine shook her head.

"YOOO"Kyle yelled as soon as I opened the door walking straight into the kitchen everyone else following behind.

Closing the door I walked back to my seat in the kitchen to see kyle and jasmine jumping around the kitchen hyping each other up about the trip.

they really have a love-hate relationship.

A/n~i haven't posted a chapter in so longgg.i'm ngl i've had this chapter in my drafts for mad long before i decided to finish it.. next chapter will be more of a tour of everyone's house and where they're gonna be staying in Jamaica, if they even make it👀 ... vote, comment and follow byeeeee🤧❤️