(1) ~ Teitessa

??? P.O.V.

'I finally got my first mission. How wonderful.' I sarcastically thought as I rolled my eyes. I leaned back on the wall in the warehouse while I listened to the instructions Gin was giving me. It was a very bloody and old warehouse. As soon as he finished talking, I stalked out of the warehouse with my sniper hidden in my guitar case. He glared holes into my back but I didn't care. I got on my black motorcycle to go to my location. 

The location was a tall apartment building. I climbed up the emergency staircase at the back of the building. My emerald eyes scanned the area for the target. The target, is Shion Kawaguchi, the son of a wealthy businessman. He rejected a deal from Anokata so he has to go. I took out my sniper and looked through the scope. A few moments later, I found the target. A young man approaching his 30s with black hair and brown eyes. He was talking with a bunch of blushing women. Even though I can't hear him, I know he is most probably flirting or boasting. 'So he's that kind of guy, huh.' I murmured to myself. I wrinkled my nose in disgust before resuming my main task at hand. I hated people like him, so arrogant and confident. In the end, they are usually good-for-nothing people.

I took a deep breath before lining my shot. Gin said that I just needed to kill him in front of everyone. Shouldn't be that hard, right? I breathed in again. And again. And as I landed my scope right between the target's eyes, I exhaled and fired. A deafening shot was heard. Once I saw the body hit the ground, I gathered my things and quickly left. I could hear the panicked shouts of people from the other building. I could envision the chaos that I caused there, but no matter. I won't stick around long enough to see the aftermath of it anyways. I climbed back down the staircase I used to get up and sighed. 'My first mission for the BO is done.' I snuck back to the alleyway before pulling out my phone. 

'Target gone.' I typed on the phone. I waited a few seconds before realizing that Gin probably wouldn't respond. So I grabbed my phone and stuffed it back into the pocket of my white hoodie. I walked out of the alleyway and blended in with the crowd. It was a considerably hard task considering I have to carry a guitar case around. 

I was hungry so I walked towards a cafe. It was quite a small cafe but had a very homey feeling to it. Something I wasn't used to. I entered and ordered their famous ham sandwiches and a matcha latte. I paid for my food and drink and sat down at the far corner of the cafe where no one was (granted the cafe was quite deserted late at this hour). I was just looking around the cafe when the blonde-haired waiter approached me and gave me my order. I widened my eyes as I haven't met another blonde-haired person aside from me in Japan. He also had a skin tone similar to mine. We looked identical if it weren't for the difference in our eye color.

'Could it be...' 

His eyes copied my action but as soon as it came, it left, replaced with a 1000-watt smile that could just about blind anyone. I brushed it off but kept it in mind. I returned him with an equally bright smile and thanked him for the meal. He excused himself and went back to the counter where he continued cleaning. He was the only employee here as far as I could tell. 

I started eating the ham sandwich. And it surely didn't disappoint, it was the best sandwich I ever tasted. I munched it down quickly. I then tried the matcha latte and it was as good as the sandwich. 'Man, whoever made this is the best. This tastes so good.' I happily thought as I continued to sip my drink. Just then, I felt a vibration coming from my left pocket. Curious, I grabbed it and saw a text. From Gin. 

'You passed, Teitessa.' 

Hey guys. New story. I got bored and had no inspiration for the other one. I will still upload the other book, don't worry. I just wanted to write a new book. As always, slow and inconsistent updates as I am just writing this for fun. I am going to put more effort into this though. So fingers crossed I could do better this time.

Word Count: 790 words

Have fun reading. And hope you have a good day/night.

Ally out!