VI. Disney World

"DISNEY WORLD!" You shouted and put a fist in the air. The people looked at you. You put your hands on your face because of the embarassment "I think, you should notice that we aren't only the people here" Tadashi said smiling at you "Well, I got excited because it's been twelve years since my family go here".

You two are walking at the Main Street U.S.A. and seeing so many people "Have you already been here?" You asked Tadashi. He shook his head. "My first time" your eyes widened "Mind if I be your tour guide?" You said while letting out a hand like a butler. Tadashi laughed "I would love to!" Then you hold his hand and intertwined with his fingers "Let's go!".

"So where do you wanna go first?" You asked Tadashi while the two of you are walking at the Main Street "You'll be my map and It's up to you where we'll go" he said while he's holding your hand. "Let's go see the Cinderella's Castle and to the Fantasy Land!" You said with a grin on your face. Tadashi nodded "Ok!".

The both of you are on your way to the fantasy land. You can see the Castle by far. You saw Tadashi looking at it with an awe "It's amazing right?" You said to him while he's looking at the castle. He nodded "It really is" he turned to you "If I had a family, I will take them here every christmas" You smiled "I think that's a good idea!".

While you two are about to go to the fantasy land, you saw a Mickey Mouse mascot. "Oh my god, there's mickey, I need to take a picture with him!" you said to Tadashi. You hold his hand and ran fast to the mascot.

Yous saw many kids are approaching the Mickey Mouse mascot No one can stop for meeting Mickey for the second time. You pushed all the people sorrounding the mascot and they got Irritated at you "Hey miss no pushing here" a lady said "Sorry, but I really need to meet Mickey!". You saw the kids hugging Mickey "Uhm, kids, can I take my turn now?" "NO!" a little boy said. You glared at him and your eyes are piercing through him the little boy cried and ran to his mom "Woah, you're so evil" Tadashi said and he's laughing at you. You rolled your eyes and started paying attention to the mascot.

"Hi Mickey!" You waved at the mascot. You hugged the mascot very tight and the mascot hugged back to "I missed you so much!" you said, the mascot pinched your cheeks and you laughed "Can I take a picture with you!?" the mascot nodded. You picked your phone from your jeans pocket, you gave the phone to Tadashi and you requested to take the picture.

"Okay 1,2,3 smile!" Tadashi counted while he took the photo "Okay another one" your second pause was kissing Mickey on the cheeks while the mascot is looking at the camera "1,2,3!". Tadashi returned your phone. You're smiling while looking at the pictures at your phone. "Hey why don't you take picture too, Tadashi?, so you can have some souvenirs" "Oh that would be great!"

Tadashi hugged the Mickey Mouse mascot and he started smiling "Okay, 1,2,3!" you took the photo and looked at it. You blushed when you saw the picture, seeing that Tadashi is very cute at it "Okay another one!" this time The Mickey Mouse mascot put a bunny ears on Tadashi's head without his notice. You smirked "1,2,3!". You handed your phone to Tadashi, letting him have a look at the pictures. He laughed at his second photo were Mickey Mouse puts a bunny ears. "How about we both take a picture with Mickey?" Tadashi asked and he smiled "Great Idea!".

"Hey!" you shouted to the guy who passed by infront of you. The guy turned and looked at you "Uhm sir, can you take a picture of us with mickey?" You asked while handing your phone to him. He nodded and you handed your phone to him. You two are getting ready and Mickey is in the middle, Tadashi's on the left side and you on the right side. The both of you hugged Mickey for the pose "1,2,3!" the phone flashed "Last one please" you said to the guy. This time Mickey decided for the pose, He embraced you both while the mascot's arm are in your shoulder, and you two are closed to each other "1,2,3!" you removed from the pose and the both of you hugged Mickey tightly "Thank you so much Mickey" you said to the mascot adorably. You get your phone to the guy and thanking him.

"Hey, Tadashi look!, this is so adorable!" you handed your phone to Tadashi showing the last picture that you took. He smiled "Yeah it's really adorable, can you send it to me, all of the pictures?" You nodded. The photo's were already sent to Tadashi and he smiled at you "Thanks!". "Okay so let's head to the fantasy land!" you said and you grabbed Tadashi's hand.

(•--•)

Sorry for the late update!! Anyways thanks for reading this chapter. I've read so many tadashi x reader stories and the writers are great! They inspired me though. After all I'll be updating shortly. Also, the sequel of this story is very possible. Hihi please vote.

Guys let's hope that there would be a Big hero 6 sequel *cries* I hope tadashi is alive hahahaha

So how's meeting mickey? Hahahaha and why would Tadashi wanted all the pictures with mickey even your solo?

~bellyhamada