IX. I Want You Back

You felt there's a heat, hitting your face. You opened your eyes and it's just the sunlight. The curtains fully opened and the sky is very clear. Who would open these fucking curtains ugh. You felt a hand in your waist, pulling you tightly. You turned around and see who's hugging you. It was Tadashi, sleeping peaceful and hugging you tightly. Your face turned beet red and stood up from the bed Oh my god, did something happen between us last night!?. You remembered that you let Tadashi sleep beside you because the couch is not comfortable for him Ugh, I'm having a dirty mind .

You turned to see Tadashi. He's sleeping peacefully, his arms were upwards where his muscles are appearing. You blushed of what you saw. I really have to erase his half naked body on my mind! and then you slapped your face trying to forget about what you saw last night. "(Y/N)" Tadashi just murmured "Yeah?" you turned around again to check Tadashi if he's already awake, but he's still sleeping "Love you" He said. Your heart was beating faster of what you heard, you felt a heat rising up from your cheeks, feels like you're face is gonna explode What the heck, is he dreaming?. About me?. You studied his face if he's awake, but his eyes are closed and suddenly, he smiled What the heck? is he really sleeping?. Oh forget it! I'm gonna take a shower instead of looking at his cute sleeping face.

You're done showering. You're wearing a (f/c) v-neck shirt, a jeans and your (h/c) was in a messy bun. Tadashi just woke up and he's at the couch watching an old frankenstein movie at the t.v. It's alive!, it's alive, it's alive!! You smirked at him "Seriously?, an old movie at this morning?!" Tadashi turned his head to you "This is my aunt's favorite movie so, back off!" he said defensive. You laughed out loud holding your stomach because he sounded like a nerd of what he said "Okay, okay, I will, but it's already 6:45 a.m you better take a shower cause our stay here is about to expire" Tadashi rolled his eyes "Fine" he said bluntly and turned off the t.v.. He get the hotel towel behind the door and headed to the bathroom.

You're infront of the big window. You can see cars from below, people walking at the streets, the sky is beautiful and clear, making your spirit hyped up. "Love you" You remembered those two words he said earlier while he's asleep. You're face turned red again Can you please forget about it (y/n), he's just dreaming, about me?, ugh stop it already, just pretend that he didn't said that earlier. You're punching your chest, trying to get rid of your heart by beating fast. Am I having feelings with him, hello? (y/n)? you just met him a few days ago, and you owe him.

The door of the bathroom opened. You saw Tadashi, this time he's now wearing his t-shirt last night and his black cargo pants. "I think that t-shirt your wearing is already stinky, you wore that since we met at the hospital" You said and smiled at him. He rolled his eyes "It's because, I wasn't ready going to disney world, you suddenly just asked me to go with you" Your smile suddenly faded and you bite your lower lip "Oh sorry, Well I owe you one, but, are you angry with me now?" He let out his cutest smile at you "Of course not, If I'm having fun with a beautiful girl like you" His eyes widened, face turning red and he put his hands on his mouth. Your heart is beating fast and your face is blushing too. "You're so cute!" you said and laughed at him "C'mon little kid, let's find a place where there's so many food, cause I'm really hungry" You said and put your (s/f/c) sneakers on. He put his baseball cap on, his grey cardigan and he put his green trainer shoes.

You two are at a diner across the street. Waiting for your food to come. Tadashi's elbow was resting at the table, while his hands are on his chin, gazing at the glass where you can see so many people walking and cars passing by. The lady waiter put your ordered food at the table. She placed a plate infront of you, there's an egg and bacon on it together with a milk. Tadashi's order was four layers of pancake, a butter at the top and a maple syrup was drizzled on it.