𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Kate's pov

"Enjoy it honey, i'm sure you will love it in Monaco." my mom says some days later when Lando, Max and I are going to Monaco for the grand prix this weekend.

I will not lie, i'm shaking at this moment because i'm super super nervous to walk around with both of the boys and I really wanted to be sure I have good clothes too.

Of course I said yes when Lando asked me if I wanted to join him and Max during the Monaco grand prix but after all i'm since that day so incredible nervous about every single thing and I hate it for sure.

I even went yesterday 3 hours shopping just to found really the outfit for this weekend for the paddock and lucky enough Ria and Emmy both joined me and helped me a lot like they always did before.

"Are you sure those clothes are good enough for an airplane?" I ask unsure one more time to my mother before I go downstairs to see Max and Lando waiting on me.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Honey, don't be so shy. You look absolute beautiful and the boys will absolute love your outfit!" my mother replies with a big smile and I give her a big hug before I go downstairs and see Max and Lando smiling big at me.

"Ready for your first ever grand prix?"

Lando asks to me with a big smile on his face and I smile nervous back.

"Gosh i'm sorry but i'm so nervous already, what if i'm bad luck?, what if people think we are together?, what if people will-?"

"Calm down my sunshine, everything will be allright!, you will rock this weekend like never before." Lando replies before I get more worry about this weekend.

"Yeah Lando is right even I don't like to say that." Max says to me when he takes my luggage.

"Thanks for the help mate." Lando says back to Max and I need to giggle a little bit because their "fights" sometimes.

"Well it's time to go I guess." I say to my parents and I hug them both very big.

"Have an amazing time honey, i'm sure you will love the place there." my mother says with a big smile on her face.

"Thanks mom, still can't believe I will be there soon." I say back to her.

"Enjoy it my little princess and please don't do anything stupid." my father says and he needs to laugh a little bit after his joke.

"Can't promise anything!" I reply back with a wink.

Since the close moment I had with Lando, my parents can't stop talking about me and Lando and I totally hate and for sure because I said to my parents so many time we are just friends, they still don't believe me.