𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Kate's pov

When I look the next morning next to the bed how late it is, i'm suprised to see it's 9am in the morning and Lando still sleeps so hard and cute in peace next to me.

I slowly get out of the bed and go to the kitchen when I have a little idea to make some pancakes for him in the morning with the letter 4 or the Mclaren logo as the form of the pancakes and lucky enough he got everything to make it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I slowly get out of the bed and go to the kitchen when I have a little idea to make some pancakes for him in the morning with the letter 4 or the Mclaren logo as the form of the pancakes and lucky enough he got everything to make it.

Meanwhile I mix everything with my hands I check my social media a little bit when I saw Lando's interview once again from yesterday and put it next to me so I can hear his voice saying all those words again and look sometimes to his cute and happy smile again what gives me always butterflies.

Just when the interview is done and I want to starts to bake the pancakes, I hear some sounds from the bed, a big "hmmmm, I don't want to get out" and "my love, where are you?" from Lando who is now also coming to kitchen right on time.

"Ah there you are love, good morning my sunshine." he says to me some seconds later when I bake the first pancakes and I feel his strong arms around my waist when he also gives me a little kiss on my cheeck.

"Good morning idiot, i'm making something for you because i'm so proud on you." I say back to him when I turn around for a second and see him smiling soft to me.

"I don't deserve you sunshine, you absolute know what I want and need in the morning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I don't deserve you sunshine, you absolute know what I want and need in the morning." he replies back when he sits now right in front of me in the kitchen and I catch with my eyes how fluff his hair is this morning.

"Oh and what is that?" I ask curious back with a little smirk.

"A beautiful lady and pancakes, I don't need more in the morning." he just answers and I feel again a little bit warm around my cheeks.

"Well happy I can help to make you happy papaya, do you have any plans for today?" I ask back to him when i'm still baking pancakes.