𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

ℹ️BEFORE YOU READ THIS, THIS IS A WARNING ABOUT THIS NEXT PART!!!
THIS PART HAS BLOOD, GUND AND THREATENED PARTS AND COULD BE TRAUMA/NIGHTMARES FOR YOU ALL!!!!

READ ON YOUR OWN RISK!!! ℹ️

Kate's pov

"Papaya, wake up." I say soft to Lando when I wake him up on Christmas day.

"Hmmmm I don't want to wake up." he replies and he puts me into the bed again and I need to giggle a little bit.

"What are you doing?" I ask back with a giggle and I kiss softly his lips.

"Enjoy my beautiful view on Christmas Day, happy Christmas my beautiful angel." he says back with his morning voice.

"Oh shut up you and come here." I say back when I give another kiss on the lips.

"Well I got a lot of them today don't I?, is that my gift because I would love it." he smirks back.

"Who knows mister Norris, who knows?, now get up because your and my family will be here soon." I say back when I get up and change my clothes in the bathroom.

Yeah you guessed it, it's Christmas day today and yeah that means that the formula 1 season is also done with Lando ending up thirth at the worldchampionship and Mclaren ended second at the team championship because yupe, Redbull was once again the best one.

After Lando and I made it official, I was incredible nervous how people would react but I was very nervous for absolute nothing. A lot of fans even liked the fact I was his new girlfriend and a lot of them saw it coming I was going to be his girlfriend too since our streams and we end up very close together as friends and I always need to giggle when fans asks me when I would come again to the paddock after Silverstone but because some reasons I will wait to come back as a wag and steal the show in the paddock.

About the negative fans of Lando like my sister, Jennifer and more?, well they absolute have no contact with both of us at all and for sure after a lot of fans absolute disliked them via social media and even a lot of friends stopped being friends with them.

Now of course it hurts me that my sister and I will not celebrate together the holidays like every year but she deserves it, she broke my heart even she was my big sister and I always wanted to be like her but she ended up to be the biggest loser in the world.

I also forget more and more about what happend since I official started again working as a model at the botigue and everything goes so well that I feel more happy then I ever was before and for sure because the company accept i'm together with a famous person on earth right now and they never abused it.

"Serious that sweater?" Lando asks to me when he sees me with my Christmas sweater on.

"Euh yeah?, remember that was our dresscode at the brunch?" I asked confused back.

"Ah shit-."

"Lando don't tell me you forget to buy a sweater?"

"I didn't-, I just forget where I left it yesterday after I found one in the city, stupid me right?, I will try to fi-."

"You're not good at lying Lando Norris." I say back before he can finish his lie and I push one in his hands.