Reunited

For mikeynoShow!

This gonna be cute, sad, and adorable!

I'm adding my oc Xoltan in this! His bio is in my random book part 4 if you wanna check it out! That's him on the cover!

Takes place after the episode 'Into Dimension X'

~*~

It's been a few hours since Leo, Raph, and Donnie successfully brought Mikey back home from Dimension X. They were relieved to have their little brother back. And they were relieved that Leatherhead was only.

The turtles and Leatherhead even had a small celebration with pizza and sodas. However, Mikey didn't seem too happy to be home. As soon as Leatherhead left, the youngest went to his room. He didn't even want any pizza.

"Okay...something is very wrong with Mikey." Raph muttered. When Mikey turned down food, it was a sign that he really wasn't okay.

"We'd better go talk to him." Leo decided. Donnie and Raph agreed so the three walked to their little brother's room.

Donnie knocked on the closed bedroom door. "Mikey? Can we come in?" Mikey sighed. "I guess..." He whispered in a deflated tone. The brothers never heard their baby brother sound so sad.

Mikey opened the door and let them in. The three noticed that Mikey's eyes were red-rimmed like he'd been crying.

Raph wrapped an arm around Mikey's shoulders. "Hey little brother, what's wrong?" Mikey simply sniffled. "It's nothing, dudes..." He whispered softly.

"Mikey, it isn't nothing if it's making you this sad..." Leo rubbed Mikey's head gently. "I'm okay guys, really..." Mikey insisted, putting on a smile.

The brothers were unconvinced but before they could ask anymore questions, Mikey asked them to leave, saying he wanted to be alone.

Leo, Donnie, and Raph went to the kitchen to talk. "He's been down in the dumps since we got back from that place, maybe he misses it?" Raph suggested while sipping a soda.

"Possibly, he was upset earlier that, according to him, he's back to being regular mess-everything-up Mikey..." Leo frowned. "He's not a mess up...sure, he made some mistakes, but he didn't mean to." Donnie added.

Raph frowned. "Poor kid...he probably thinks that since he was a genuis in Dimension X, he's nothing here..." The three scowled. Suddenly, a smile appeared on Donnie's face.

"I've got it! I know how to help Mikey feel like himself again!" The second-youngest told his brothers the plan. Several minutes later, Leo, Raph, and Donnie barged into Mikey's room.

Mikey jumped in surprise. He saw his brothers with a slice of pizza, a sign that said 'You Belong Here, Mikey' in colored markers. "Huh? What's this?" Mikey asked.

"Mikey, we figured out why you're so sad now that you're back home." Leo told Mikey. Mikey's eyes lit up. "You did?!" He grinned excitedly.

The turtles smiled, happy too see that Mikey was already cheering up. "We know that you're upset because you feel like you're not as smart or cool here as you were in Dimension X." Raph began.

"But, Mikey, you are smart! In your own unique way! And you aren't a screw up, you're our otouto." Donnie continued. "And, we love you, little brother!" Leo finished as they all hugged Mikey.

Mikey hugged his brothers and smiled a bit. "Thanks guys, that's good to hear and all...but that's not why I'm sad..." He admitted, looking down at his feet.