Chapter 17

Rumples POV
She walked out. my eyes slowly wandered to the floor.
"She's pregnant........" I breath.
"But she's not happy about it......."
"She said she can't get pregnant....."
"She was harassed......"
"My love, harassed?"
"Yet she is pregnant!" I thought for a moment.
"How...........?" I start to run after her. running out the door of her apartment. I notice her cars gone.
"Y/N!" I yell.
Why would she answer me? shes infuriated with me. Somehow this is my fault! how! I need to find her fast before she does the wrong thing.
I mean it's not like even if she wanted a child that I would make a good father what so ever. but, I still want to be a father again. I miss BAE!
The town line! she said something about crossing! I poof myself there. nothing she's not here. I look all day for her. soon it's night. WHERE IS SHE.
Soon I find myself at the rabbit hole. never really liked this place. but it was good for drowning worries and thoughts in a few glasses of whiskey. not that I really wanted to drink right now. I just liked how it stung your throught. That was the best part. I found myself at the bar.
"Yes-ahhh, Mr.Gold? what-what can I get you?"
"Nothing" I sit in one of the seats and place my head in my arms.
"W-what? I-I don't understand. what's the point of coming if-if your not getting anything?"
Man it's really hard not to punch him in his face right now. yet also to order something to drown myself into.
"You don't need to understand." I say closing my eyes.
"Mr.Gold, must I ask. why did you even come here? I thought you hated this place?"
"I do, I DONT FUCKING KNOW OK!" I snap but the man stay in the same poison. arms crossed across his chest. he is a tall fair brown haired strong built young man.
Why did y/n go for me and not someone like that?
"How's y/n?"
I just sight.
"Ahhhh, lady issues......."
"Shut the hell up ok....... I don't need to be talked to by a high schooler"
"I'm 30!"
"Do you think I give a damn!" I grit my teeth.
"Sure DONT look like it"
"Why are you still here!" I snap.
"Because, I'm waiting till you order something."
"Why the hell do you think I want to order something!"
"Because you did not come here for nothing."
"Go away......" I hiss.
"Here on the house" he places a glass cup next to me. I just push it over. I don't even know how big the cup was or even what it was.
"SERSIOULY! I WAS JUST TRYING TO FUCKING HELP YOU ASSHOLE!" then something hit me. I got up grabbed his shirt and pulled it. he was laying in the pool of whiskey.
"You better watch what you say to me" I hiss "I never asked for your help, so it's your fault this happened!" then I heard a voice. one that made me let go of the mans shirt.
"LET GO OF HIM!" her voice was filled with complete anger.
Shit.
"WHATS YOUR DEAL!"
"I'm sorry." I turn around she was right behind me. I grab her and hug her.
"Let go of me!" she trys to pull away. but I won't let her.
"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" she screams. I gently let go of her.
"You came back" a smile brakes on my face.
"NO! I went to see whale again but as I was going to go to try to find you I happened to look in here to see you. I was going to talk to you until I saw what you were doing!"
"I'm sorry......... I thought you left me........" I whisper so only she can here.
"I need to go" she turns around and storms out. I come after her.
"Darling!"
"I need to go!"
"What do you mean?"
"AWAY!" she screams
"From what? why? why did you not tell me sooner!" I grab hold if her arm.
"It does not matter anyways"
"WHY NOT!"
"because I can't keep it alright!"
"Please!"
"Let go!" she yanks her arm away. I chase her to the town line.
"Why can't you keep the baby?"
"Because whale said so okay! and I don't want kids never did! I hate them!"
"Don't say that.........."
"It's true!"
"Why did whale sat that?"
"Because all the pain I have been having, its due to the magic. your magic. or what was yours. I need to cross the town line."
"Why?"
"Because it needs magic to live. I can't be pregnant I told you."
"Please........"
"Rumple, even if I wanted to. which I don't! I cant. look I can see you want kids. but I am not that girl that wants to start a family right now."
"Why can't you?"
"Because the magic it is too strong. it could kill me"
Tears form in my eyes.
"Don't cry...." she strokes my face with the back of her hand. "I have to go."
"Please!"
(Ok should she keep it? sorry it's short! I'm real tired wrote this in like and half hour. I'm real tired just know I have not written in a while and I needed to sooooo will write more plz comment! should they have a baby?(