💜 Chapter Nineteen 💜

Warning; bloody ,...aware

It's midnight. Eunwoo yawn. He's sleepy but he wanted to witness it.

Namjoon holding a glass of vodka as he look at the guy in the room. It's one way window, they can see the guy but the prisoner cannot see them. There's a chair and table inside. The guy is tied.

Eunwoo's bored so he smirk and click something, "Eherm eherm mic test! Hi! Are you okay in there? Water?".

The guy shout, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? ONCE I GET HERE, I'LL KILL YOU!".

"Oohh! I'm scared. You don't know me but I know you. You don't know me but I know you, Yoongi. Hahahahahaha.. this is fun", Eunwoo laugh at the mic.

Namjoon just shake his head.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME? MONEY? I'LL GIVE IT, JUST LET ME FREE. MY MATE IS WAITING", Yoongi shouted.

"Hahaha.... this guy is funny, Namjoonie!", Eunwoo hold his stomach while laughing.

He unmute the mic and speak again, "Mate? You mean SeokJin? Your angel? Sorry dude but he's ours".

"FUCK YOU"

"Mine"

Eunwoo shiver upon hearing the second word. Killer aura is in the air so he put his two hands up and gulp,

"Hehe, you're here. I'm just messing with him, Jungkook".

Jungkook nods. Eunwoo see him walking to a cabinet. The cabinet contains of weapons and tools for torture. He see him pick a knife and chains. He wear a gloves.

Eunwoo step back when Jungkook smile before going towards the door, the door to the room where Yoongi is.

"Min Yoongi .." Jungkook said while he let's go his smoke of cigarettes

He heard Jungkook said the asshole name, "Namjoonie, do you we have any popcorn here.

"WHO THE-"

"My name is not important but what I am is. I'm Jin.. mate. Can't you smell? Mine and Jin's mix scent. Let do this faster because I need to get back in bed with my mate ", Jungkook said and smile widely.

"Stop sniffing, Stupid. It's starting", Namjoon said, he just glare at his friend.

Yoongi eyes become black and shout, "HE'S MINE. THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY ANGEL".

Jungkook didn't said anything instead he kick Yoongi face. Yoongi groan, flows on his lips. blood

"I've heard what you did. Guess what? Jin's father is free. Your family business starting to fall down as well and you, Yoongi - will die here! My mate will be happy and fear-free".

"Bloody! Eww", Eunwoo commented as Jungkook push the knife to Yoongi shoulder as the poor prisoner thrash and shout of pain.

"SeokJin is mine, No YoonJin.....
only KookJin means Jungkook and Jin Yoongi!!!...

Ohhhh... Eunwoo said
Ok ... Namjoon said

"....You dare touch him, force yourself on him! Touch ...uh? I'll make sure you will not touch anyone anymore!" Jungkook said...

"Aww! Aww! Aww! Can we suggest Jungkook to just put a gun on Yoongi head? I feel like my fingers are the one Jungkook's cutting at the moment", Eunwoo said as he hold his fingers while watching Jungkook slicing Yoongi finger.

Jungkook gaze at Yoongi while the man shout in pain.

Eunwoo shiver when Jungkook smile and laugh eventually, "Holy Crap Namjoon! Our friend is crazy! Do we own a mental institution?".

Namjoon smack his head and they both look at their friend. They become silent as they hear Jungkook said, "Yoongi ., Jin is mine. Mine. Mine. Now, that I have him no one can take Jin away from me. Not you. Not my friends. Not my family. Not the law.

HE IS MINE. ... CAN LIVE HAPPILY IN PEACE. WITH ME ....not you

Eunwoo stand as they watch Jungkook loop the chain on Yoongi neck. Staring directly at Yoongi eyes - tightening the chain around the guy's neck. Jungkook laugh as he strangle Yoongi.

Jungkook continued to strangle Yoongi some more minutes before he slowly let go of the chain. Eunwoo saw his friend getting something on his back and heard a gunshot. A hole can be seen on Yoongi forehead, blood flowing from there.

The white clothes that Jungkook is wearing is now tainted with red, even his face has blood on it. Jungkook step out of the room and look at them.

Jungkook brush his hair with his bloody hands when his friend called him,

"Eunwoo".

"I'm innocent! Aww- what's that for", Eunwoo shouted and complaint at Namjoon when he feel the smack on his head.

"You need to help me propose to Jin. Oh, have I told you? Jin is pregnant. I'm going to be a dad. I need to take a bath and go back to Jin", Jungkook smile at him and Jungkook is out of the place in minute.

"I told you, Namjoonie! Our friend is insane! Have you seen him? Jungkook look excited like he didn't laugh while choking the asshole guy.. He remind me of your Hobi", Eunwoo said and steal Namjoon vodka. They started to go out of the place. Their men will clean it. The Min family will not say anything, Namjoon already make sure of it.

As he enter his own car, Eunwoo smile. He understand Jungkook. His friend has Jin now and he is sure that Jungkook will do everything for his mate. Eunwoo will do the same, eliminate who will harm or threaten his friends, his family and his future mate.

Ps....TMi
Sorry about Yoongi here
About Eunwoo character here
When I write this book  I need to choose  between Taehyung or Eunwoo .. but when time I write this book I see Eunwoo in drama "the island" and he gave me a attention 🤣

Next chapter will end
Thank you so much for standby ☺️