The Importance of One Community

ONE RELIGION, ONE COMMUNITY

Allah created the mankind to be one community. Even though, we are split into countries, races, languages and other things that differentiate one man from the other, other than genotype and phenotype.
But most importantly is that we are one community and under the sight of Allah we are all equal and ruled by the same say rules that he set for us.

إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُونِ

Inna hathihi ommatukum ommatan wahidatan waana rabbukum faoAAbudooni

Truly! This, your Ummah [Sharia or religion (Islamic Monotheism)] is one religion, and I am your Lord, therefore worship Me (Alone). [Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

Quote from the Holy Qur'an: Al-Anbiyaa (21:92)

Though something major shows the difference of a man from the other and that's not money, race, social status but Belief.
We are split into two major groups: believers and non believers and that's what is going to rule in the day of Qiyama.
And that's what we are here for, to be tested. So that our faith is tested.

وَتَقَطَّعُوا أَمْرَهُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ كُلٌّ إِلَيْنَا رَاجِعُونَ

WataqattaAAoo amrahum baynahum kullun ilayna rajiAAoona

But they have broken up and differed as regards their religion among themselves. (And) they all shall return to Us.

Quote from the Holy Qur'an: Al-Anbiyaa (21:93)

For that we are advised to befriend the ones that share the same beliefs, ones that will bring the best on us. Ones that will make us remenber Allah in the bad and good moments. It's also advised to never join a disbeliever in a marriage even if he/her is in better social, economical status and is more convenient, has the looks. But truth is that what you can't see that matters.

"Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters), until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the Fire. But God beckons by His Grace to the Garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: That they may celebrate His praise." (2:221)

The motive why many of us end up marrying someone that is not good by heart is considering too much the social status. Maybe, it's that bus driver or simple fisherman that would treat you like a Queen. Its no news that many people are surrounded by Luxury but still not happy and still don't get that respect and consideration from the partner. Because we are fooled that that replaces all the emotional feelings.

Also, it's happens very often that friendships and love turns hearts to Islam. I have witnessed a lot, and believe it or not, moat of the time they make better believers than us that were born in religion. And when they realise that the friendship is not health the diatance grows between, because they are afraid of going back to not believing.
The same way, this friendships can turn hearta away from islam. And we lose focus of the Purpose.

Another aspect is: What really matters before Allah is what is in your heart and how you take care of his creation. Other brothers and sisters, the environment, the animals the earth itself that you were put on. For example it's Sunnah to spare water and not use it unnecessarily. One should take care of that animal which he rides or will feed from. After all is all for our own benefit.

Social status always existed.

And others were not so fortunate, but still belief weights more than anything. Of course that today we don't use the term slave anymore. Every human is supposed to by right free. But there are the social scales that differentiate us.
In the day of Qiyama, there will be no social scales, we are all going to be collected in a same place.
Tribalism and racism was also spoken and contested:

Abu Umamah reported: Abu Dharr reproached Bilal about his mother, saying, "O son of a black woman!" So Bilal went to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he told him what he said. The Prophet became angry and then Abu Dharr came although he was unaware of what Bilal told him. The Prophet turned away from him and Abu Dharr asked, "O Messenger of Allah, have you turned away because of something you have been told?" The Prophet said, "Have you reproached Bilal about his mother?" Then the Prophet said, "By the one who revealed the Book to Muhammad (or however Allah willed for him to swear), none is more virtuous over another except by righteous deeds. You have none but an insignificant amount."

Source: Shu'b Al-Iman Al-Bayhaqi 4762

عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ قَالَ عَيَّرَ أَبُو ذَرٍّ بِلالا بِأُمِّهِ فَقَالَ يَا ابْنَ السَّوْدَاءِ وَإِنَّ بِلالا أَتَى رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَأَخْبَرَهُ فَغَضِبَ فَجَاءَ أَبُو ذَرٍّ وَلَمْ يَشْعُرْ فَأَعْرَضَ عَنْهُ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَالَ مَا أَعْرَضَكَ عَنِّي إِلا شَيْءٌ بَلَغَكَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ أَنْتَ الَّذِي تُعَيِّرُ بِلالا بِأُمِّهِ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَالَّذِي أَنْزَلَ الْكِتَابَ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ أَوْ مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ أَنْ يَحْلِفَ مَا لأَحَدٍ عَلَيَّ فَضْلٌ إِلا بِعَمَلٍ إِنْ أَنْتُمْ إِلا كَطَفِّ الصَّاعِ

4760 شعب الإيمان للبيهقي الرابع والثلاثون من شعب الإيمان وهو

المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح بغير هذا السياق

We live in one community and certainly Allah has put various differences to see if we can accept one another, accept that one is different. For me the only Standard in this Dunia is that of the hearts. One God, One Religion, One Community.

****
This are just thoughts and observations. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SHARE YOUR MIND, IF YOU THINK I'm wrong in some points. Don't afraid to say, all I want is to brong my deen close to perfection and share it. :-)