Almost Revealed

Rah

Watching a stream while doing this and I'm back from school. Continuing to write this on my last day of school, BYE 👋 

[Just in case you didn't pick up on it- Almost revealed is hinting at the truth almost being told]

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"....What..?" I mumbled lightly. "We can't keep this up anymore, Sage. Both Kallie and I nearly said your name when talking about this au and where we are.." Ivy explained to me. "Tell me what?" Ink glanced between me and Ivy. "Tell you about me and my purpose.." I turned to look at him. Ivy sighed before speaking. But I can't tell him, what do you think will happen if he finds out?" I turned back to Ivy. "Right.." Ivy mumbled, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"What..?" Ink looked between us. "Nothing.." I looked at him, trying to make him forget about this. "Whatever...." He mumbled. Ink stood up before he almost fell down, but he then managed to regain his balance. "Woah.." Ink looked up at me. "What?" I asked. "You're tall.." He mumbled. "Yes, 5'2." I told him. "And you're..." "3'8" Ink finished my sentence. I nodded silently. "He's short," I mumbled to Ivy when I turned my head to face her.

"Hm?" Ink hummed. "Nothing, nothing.." I said. "Well, where's Broomie?" Ink asked. "Oh, Broomie's right over here." I told him, while teleporting to grab his brush that was propped up against the wall. "Here ya go." I teleported back over to him and handed Ink the brush. "Thank you, I think I'll be on my wa-" Ink cut off when he fell back onto the couch.

"Mr. ink! Are you alright?" Kallie walked towards Ink in concern. "Yes, I'm fine. Wait, where's my vials?.." Ink suddenly asked, looking down. "Oh! They were empty so I filled them back up." I told him, manifesting his vials. "Thank you," He said, grabbing the vials and putting them on. "You have to stay here until you completely heal." Ivy told him. Ink simply sighed in response. "In the meantime, would you like some tea?" I asked, turning towards the kitchen, looking over my shoulder at him. "No need, thank you though." He answered.

"No problem." I responded. "Wait, did you guys ever find whoever was in the house?" I asked suddenly. "I don't think so.." Ivy mumbled. "Fuck.." I groaned. "Alright, I think we may need Laz." I straightened my back. Ivy sighed and agreed. I pulled out my phone and dialed Laz's number. "Heya, Laz. Uh- There's someone nearby the house and we can't find them. Could you help?" I asked. "Oh! Sure! Which and or whose house?" Laz responded from the other end. "Mine." I answered. "Alright, I'll be over." Laz told me before they hung up.

"They're coming." I said, walking into the kitchen. "Okay I'm here!" I heard Laz yell from the living room. "K Thanks!" I yelled back. " I started brewing some coffee for myself. Would you like coffee, Laz?" I yelled to them. "No, thank you though!" I heard Laz start talking to Ivy for context. I knew that I couldn't ask the others because I was the only one aside from Laz that liked coffee.

I grabbed the creamer out of the fridge and the sugar by the coffee maker. I sighed, waiting for the coffee. I looked around the kitchen and saw a note left on the fridge. It read, 'Need eggs.' 'Dammit..' I swore internally. I had gone to the market the other day and completely forgotten. I heard the coffee maker finish. I got up and walked towards the maker and picked up my cup.

I poured the coffee into the cup and poured the creamer in, watching the coffee change from a dark brown to a lighter brown. I added a little bit of sugar and stirred with a coffee mixer that happened to be nearby. I blew on the coffee and drank some. I sighed again, placing the coffee cup on the counter before quickly picking it back up again.

"Ivy, want some tea?" I walked into the living room. "No, thanks." Ivy answered. "K." I yawned. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I sipped my coffee and put the cup down, sighing. "Ivy, what time is it?" I asked, turning to her. "Uhh.. 9:43 PM, Why?" Ivy answered.
"I'll be back, I have a meeting." I said, picking up my cup and opening a portal. "You guys stay here while I'm at my meeting, okay?" I said, turning around to face them all.

"Mhm." Ivy hummed, pulling out a gameboard from the drawer in the table. "Great, I'll be back." I told them, turning around and walking through the portal, it closed behind me. I drank more of my coffee, searching for the meeting place. Eventually my cup ran out of coffee so I just opened a portal to my kitchen and placed it in the sink, closing it after I put it there.

"Snowdin.. Snowdin.. Snowdin..." I repeated, searching for the original universe. "Aha!" I yelled happily, walking through the portal. I fell and landed on my feet into the snow. I shivered. "Why i-is it so damn co-old?" I thought aloud. I breathed into my hands to warm them. I started to walk through the snow.

I sighed and saw my breath. "F-fun." I shivered. "Why'd t-they have to choose s-such a cold-d spot?" I mumbled. Eventually I got to the spot of the meeting and got into a spot where I could see. "Alright, since Ink is out of the picture, we need to go for Dream next." I heard an echoey voice.

"Huh?" I whispered, looking into the window and seeing a meeting between Nightmare, Dust, Horror, Vio, Killer, someone I didn't recognize and... Flare?! I gasped before covering my mouth. "What was that?" I heard Flare say. "I don't know.." Euka responded. Nightmare sighed. "Go check." He ordered "Shit.." I whispered, looking around for an escape. I couldn't just portal away, I can't run because he'll hear me.. I thought for a moment, then heard the door open.

It hit me. "The wall!" I said aloud again. I covered my mouth, then started up the wall, to the top of the canopy trying to keep myself from falling. "Hmm..." Flare hummed, coming right under the canopy. I stabilized my breathing. I saw Flare pull out his Katanas. 'Look at what Flare's become... I'm so proud, no! Wait, he's in Nightmare's gang..or.. he could be pretending to be part of it to learn- snap out of it!' I thought to myself.

Eventually Flare left, going to the other side of the house. I sighed in relief and quietly jumped down. I portaled up to the roof and stayed there for a bit, waiting for Flare to enter the house. Eventually I saw him enter to which I quickly and quietly got back down to a window and watched them again. "I couldn't find anything." Flare reported back to Nightmare. Nightmare simply sighed in frustration before continuing the meeting. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Okay- Short chapter, not well descriptive and all that- 6:52 AM right now—About to go to my school ☺️ uhhh WORD COUNT

Word count: 1196