Chapter 3- Slytherin V.S. Gryffindor

REGGIES POV

Two months passed and me and James have been hanging out every night after dinner. I have also been wearing his jumper a lot recently and I think my brother is starting to catch on. They also had quidditch tryouts earlier in the year and somehow James convinced me to try out and even though I wasn't trying I made it on the team as a seeker. Today was our third game of the season and it was my house against James's house so my team was warming up I was going to, but I couldn't stop thinking about James and his perfect smile or his beautiful laugh and the time he kissed me- wait what is wrong with me he's my brother's best friend. Sirius would kill me if he somehow found out that I might like James.

As I was lost in thought James walked over to me and tapped me on the shoulder which made me jump a bit

"What do you want" I said slightly annoyed.

"I just want to say good luck on trying to beat me" James said then he winked.

"Oh, you think you're going to be me don't you" I said with a smirk.

"Of course, my team is undefeated" James said smugly.

"Well, that's about to end today" I said getting close to him.

"Alright let's bet on it" James said putting his hand out.

"Ok 20 gallons for the winning team" I said take his hand.

We shook hands to seal the bet but then James pulled me closer and whispered into my ear.

"You look really hot in your quidditch uniform" James said whispering into my ear.

"Stop trying to get in my head." I said pulling away from him.

"Prongs! There you are- oh hey Reggie"Sirius said skipping over with Remus behind him

I pulled my hand away for James and looked at my brother annoyed Sirius walked over to me and tried to rest his arm on my shoulder, but I moved, and he ended up falling over. James and I laughed a bit and Sirius just looked at us annoyed.

"What are you guys talking about" Sirius said sounding curious.

"Oh, potter thinks that you guys will beat me and my team" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, he's right we will beat you" Sirius said proudly

"Yeah, sure we'll see about then my darling brother" I said patting my brothers arm then walking away.

it was time for the game to start so James, Sirius and I walked over to our own teams and as the rules were being explained I zoned out because I already knew the rules since Sirius never stopped talking about them, but I could feel James starting at me the whole time, but I just ignored it and started thinking about the game.im kind of glad Sirius interrupted because if he didn't James probably would have actually gotten into my head and that would mess up my game performance. once the rules were done being explained a whistle was blown and everyone immediately shot up into the air. I went up a few seconds after everyone else and just hovered around keeping my eye out for the snitch. during our practices I got myself used to going under the stands just in case it goes under, and I have to go after it.

after an hour or so I finally saw the snitch and Slytherin was up by 30 points, so the score was Gryffindor had 120 points and Slytherin had 150 points, so it was the perfect time to catch the snitch. as soon as I saw the snitch I immediately went after it. the snitch did end up going under the stands, so I followed it, and I noticed the Gryffindor seeker following me. As I was fallowing it, I heard everyone start chanting either 'black' or 'Slytherin'. the snitch ended up straight up into the air and I followed after it with the Gryffindor seeker right behind me.