C

Donghyuck shot up instantly once he heard a roar come from somewhere near him. He rubbed his eyes, looking at his surroundings to notice he was stuck in the same yellow walled place. But he noticed a slight difference.

"Jaemin?" He called out, he looked at the boy who was peacefully sleeping in the opposite corner. He rushed over in a hurry, shaking him to wake him up, which he succeeded in.

"What do you want?" Jaemin asked, a pout forming on his face as he yawned. He looked around to find himself in an unfamiliar room. His eyes widened, trying to push himself into the corner he slept in.

"W-where are we?" Donghyuck watched Jaemin's eyes looking everywhere. Donghyuck wished he knew.

"I.... I don't know..... But what I do know is that we're safe here. In this small boxed room, the only entrance is through that crack." Donghyuck turned around to point at the crack in the wall, Jaemin's eyes following. Donghyuck turned around and saw Jaemin's eyes looking into his own confusion written in them.

"What do you mean we're safe, you know where we are?" Jaemin asked him, a roar came out, making Jaemin tense up. He looked at Donghyuck in fear.

"W-what was t-that.....w-where...." Jaemin was slowly losing it. "Look Jaemin all I know is that I woke up in here during the morning, I was in the corner of the hallway and I was confused too. I remembered being in Mark's bed as I slept over his house and then all of a sudden I'm here in this yellow walled place with some type of monster chasing after me. I ran and ran and finally found this room through the crack, the moment I fell asleep I was back in Mark's room...... Sleeping away on a soft bed with blankets surrounding me." Donghyuck told his story. Jaemin had his eyes still wide as he intently listened to the story.

"So what you're saying is that we have to sleep again to go back home?" Jaemin said, some type of hope filling his eyes. Donghyuck didn't know how to answer that.

"Well, I don't know. Even if it was true, I'm not tired in the slightest and even if you did fall asleep, would you just disappear into thin air? I don't think that's how it works. Especially since there's two of us in here." Donghyuck said, Jaemin was about to speak again when suddenly another loud roar was heard. Jaemin clutched onto Donghyuck's shirt as Donghyuck flinched in his spot.

"I don't think we should stay here....that things out there and it won't go away. I think we need to start running...." Donghyuck said he tried to hide the fear in his voice but it was heard nethertheless. Jaemin shook his head disagreeing with his statement.

"What do you mean leave, you just said we were safe in here. What happens if that thing out there gets us. What happens then? Huh" Jaemin sounded angry. He was clutching Donghyuk's shirt with some bit of strength as if telling him not to leave.

"We have no choice Jae....." Donghyuck told him.
"But I will promise..... I will get you back home, whether I come back with you or not. I will get you home." Donghyuck sounded so confident in his sentence that Jaemin just wanted to smack him in the head.

"What do you mean 'whether I come back with you or not' are you stupid? We're here together, we'll leave together." Jaemin gave Donghyuck a stern look. Donghyuck wasn't paying attention at all to what he was saying. He was too busy listening to the monster and his footsteps. Which earned him a smack on the shoulder.

"Yah! Are you eve-"
"That's our chance, let's go." Donghyuck pulled Jaemin up. The boy almost falling over as sitting made his legs numb.
"We're going to slip through the crack and go straight. If I remember correctly I came from the right side." Donghyuck pulled Jaemin along, squeezing them through the crack. Jaemin widened his eyes, almost about to burst at the boy but stayed quiet once they stopped right near the entrance of the crack.