18.The Assassin Cinderella💫

"Remind me again why I have to attend this Alpha Ball, what am I Cinderella?"

Octavia asked as she lay beneath Atlas that evening. Atlas was in the process of convincing Octavia to attend the Alpha's Ball later that evening.

"You're too violent to be a Cinderella. And since I'm an Alpha, and you are an Alpha's mate, an appearance is mandatory."

Atlas explained as Octavia cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Mandatory you say. What if I just don't feel like going?"

Octavia asked as she intentionally tried to be difficult. She frowned at him and sat in bed pouting like an insolent child. She didn't know about other females, but spending the night needless socializing with people who you might not necessarily like, seemed like a huge waste of her time. His time could be better spent doing other socially adept activities.

"Well, what if I don't feel like going to the Ball?"

Atlas said as he paused and walked over to her.

"It is my job as the Alpha to convince my Luna to attend."

Alpha Atlas said seriously as he walked over and sat beside her on the bed.

"And how exactly do you think that you are going to convince me to attend this ball?"

Octavia asked as she folded her arms and pretended to be mad, even though she wasn't. She was genuinely curious about the methods he would employ to change her mind.

"Well, having my tongue between your legs always seems to be a good start to me."

Atlas said as she slapped him on his shoulders lightly.

"You're incorrigible."

Octavia said as hands cupped her cheeks and he turned her face towards him.

"Only for you Octavia."

Atlas said as Octavia wondered how it was that she got so lucky. He was hers...all hers, as much as she was his. He leaned forward and captured her lips with his.

Butterflies...

She felt butterflies fluttering around in her stomach as she kissed him. Tingles flooded her body, as it was as if their hearts beat as one.

He lay in bed as she followed him, laying beside him without breaking the kiss. Atlas reached for the zip of her dress, pulling it down as it fell from her shoulders, freeing her breast.

"Octavia, will you let me breed you, do you want to have my pups?"

Atlas asked as Octavia nodded. Nothing would give her greater pleasure.

"Breed me, Alpha."

Octavia said as that seemed to push Atlas into a frenzy. He hurriedly removed his shirt, then his pants and boxers in one fluid movement.

"I'm going to fuck you soon."

Atlas said as he posted her legs apart. He bent his head between her legs as his breath tickled the small hairs of her pussy. Octavia squirmed as her pussy dampened with expectations.

"Please Atlas, I beg of you."

Octavia panted out as his hips tilted towards his lips.

"I will soon give you what you want Little Assassin."

Atlas said as his tongue licked between her folds, zooming in his attention on her clit. He flicked the little jungle of nerves, repeating the motion at a ferrous pace.

Just when she thought that she couldn't take it anymore, he added a finger deep inside of her. Twirling, swiveling, rotating, learning how she liked to be pleasured.