┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

I wake up to the bright sunrise adorning my room through the window

I wake up to the bright sunrise adorning my room through the window. My eyes flutter open to see my UA uniform in front of me, then my calendar that says it's a Thursday right beside it. I get up from my bed and head to take a quick shower before putting on my uniform. Afterwards, I head downstairs to eat breakfast.

I make my way to the cafeteria just to hear somebody call my name from a table. I turn to my right and see my classmates. Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Denki.

"Hey, Y/N-san!" Mina calls over to me, waving her arm in the air. I give her a small smile and wave back.
"Come sit with us!" Kirishima says, looking towards me. I walk over to them with a grin.
"Good morning," I said.
"Good morning Y/N-san!" Denki and Sero say at the same time, causing the both of them to glare at each other. I chuckle.
"Now, you two shouldn't be angry so early in the morning." I smile towards the two.
"Where's Bakugou-kun?" I ask, my eyes scanning the table. All four look at each other before turning back to me.
"I don't know," Sero speaks up. I sigh.
"Too bad, I was supposed to tutor him before the test today." I murmur.
"You tutor Bakugou-kun? Doesn't he yell at you?" Denki asks and I laugh at this. I shake my head.
"No, because I strangle him with his own shadow if he tries to retort." I smile proudly at the shocked looks I receive.
"That's...not like you, Y/N-san! I'm proud!" Mina exclaims, jumping up from the table causing it to shake.
"We should be heading to class," I stuff my mouth with some food before standing up. All four stand up as well.

We all walk to the classroom when we meet eyes with a familiar white-haired kid with Aizawa. I furrow my brows at the two until realization hits my face.

"Mizu-chan? What are you doing here?" I ask in shock, causing the girl to look at me. She smiles brightly and hugs my leg.
"Y/N-san! Y/N-san!" Mizu smiles gleefully. I sigh and pick the kid up.
"You aren't supposed to be here! I told you, I have school so I can't play today," I groan, and I receive a few laughs.
"Is that your sister?" Denki asks, walking up to me.
"No, no. She's a kid at my daycare!" I chuckle, ruffling Mizu's soft hair.
"What's her name?" Mina smiles at Mizu.
"This is Mizu-chan. She's a nice kid." I smile to the four, but Mizu wiggles in my grasp angrily.
"Help! She has my family!" She yells and Denki and Mina laugh hysterically on the ground and I sigh.
"Mizu-chan, I don't have your family. They are at home, and I'm sure they miss you! Go on!" I drop her on the floor and she pouts.
"But...I don't want to leave!" Mizu retorts, but I pick her up again and head to Aizawa.
"I am truly sorry, sensei. But, can I make a quick stop to the daycare and drop her off?" I ask.
"Make it quick," Aizawa responds in a gruff voice. I run quickly towards the door and out of the school.
"Mizu-chan, how did you even get here?" I huff, running down the road. Mizu looks up at me with her red pearls.
"A nice lady took me there!" She responds simply. I raise my brow.
"What nice lady?" I ask, clearly skeptical. Was it a villain, perhaps?
"She had...indigo hair! It was spiky. And she wore some white! I think she said her name was...Mid...mid..." She thinks.
"Oh, you mean Midnight? She's a pro hero, I'm glad she found you." I sigh in relief.
"What were you even doing out here alone?" I reach the busy road and my eyes make contact with the colorful building.
"I was bored." She replies. I deadpan. Bored?! I let out a grumpy sigh before crossing the road and dropping her off inside the daycare.
"Don't go anywhere, okay? Just stay here. I love you, Mizu-chan," I ruffle her hair.
"I love you too, Y/N-san!" She chuckles and I smile.

I quickly use my shadows to make something similar to Sero's tape to stick around to things and get to the building of UA faster. I quickly see the building come into view and I dart in quickly. I open the door to my classroom in a hurry, just before Aizawa gets up from his caterpillar-like postion on the ground in his yellow sleeping bag. I bow quickly and take my seat which was right beside Mineta and behind Sero. I was still disgusted by the fact that I was surrounded by boys. At least Sero wasn't all bad, but Mineta was just gross. Plain gross, and that's it. He would give me smirks in between classes everytime I glance in his direction accidentally, and whenever he tries to peek under my skirt I slap him with a random shadow I can find in sight. That or Sero just tapes his eyes shut and gives me a wacky grin with a thumbs up after. But this time, he certainly overdid himself. Aizawa went to sleep short after discussions about whatever and we all had our own free time. I sat down on my desk with my legs propped on my chair as I talked to Momo who was behind me. As we were chatting, I felt something climb onto my back. I turn around to see Mineta. My face drops and he stares at me lovingly with heart eyes but I push him off with my shoulder aggressively. He flies backwards and wails and I sigh. Momo looks at me with worry.
"Are you okay, L/N-san? Mineta-kun can be such a pervert." She says and I smile.
"I'm fine, Yao-momo-san." I chuckle.
"You good Y/N-san? I saw what happened," Sero chimes in as he heads over to his desk and I turn around to face him.
"As I said, I don't mind it. I can take care of myself well!" I grin and Sero sighs in relief.
"You do know that I can tape him to the wall, right?" He gives off a wacky smile and me and Momo laugh.
"Please do!" Jirou comes up to the three of us whilst snickering.
"I'm not opposed to the idea, but we can't use our quirks on our classmates like that." Momo sighs sadly.
"Do you guys want to come with me on my shift later?" I ask the three who nod their heads as a 'yes'.
"I'm pretty used to kids anyway, I have younger siblings." Sero says.
"I enjoy playing around with little children!" Momo exclaims and I smile at her enthusiasm.
"Kids find me cool," Is all Jirou says while she fiddles with her extended ear wire.

damn, long chapter.
word count : 1183
<3