┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 𝙩𝙚𝙣 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

I watch the raindrops race each other down the car window, watching as my breaths fog up the glass

I watch the raindrops race each other down the car window, watching as my breaths fog up the glass. The girls invited me to go shopping with them but since Mina took too long in the shower and choosing what to wear, we got stuck in traffic. I canceled my plans with Denki for a boring car ride, I murmur under my breath. The shopping mall wasn't so far from school, but the number of people going in our direction was insane! At this point, it seemed like there were enough people to replace all the students at UA. Literally. I snap back into reality when I hear the voice of a whining Hagakure and the chuckling of Uraraka and Momo.
"Mina-san, if you didn't take so long we would be sipping boba by now!" Hagakure wails and receives a huff as a response from Mina.
"Hey, is it my fault I got a wonderful closet to choose from? No!" Mina sneered.
"Don't fight, you guys," I stated.
"Y/N-san is right! This car trip is boring enough, let's all play a game!" Uraraka beamed and everyone else nods in agreement.
"What game, though?" Jirou asked the group of females.
"Hm, how about a guessing game?" Momo spoke for the first time during our trip.
"What kind of guessing game?" I ask.
"Well, we could try to vaguely elucidate our love interests at the moment," She explains.
"Wow, that's not like you to suggest that Momo-san! I love it!" Hagakure rejoiced.
"That seems like a fun idea." Tsuyu ribbits.

I fumble with my fingers silently as I ponder over my thoughts. The thing is, I don't have a love interest. I was so invested in making friends here at UA and becoming a hero that I didn't have time for romance. Nobody seemed to like me either, and I'm totally fine with that! Although, I'm sure that Mina would protest to know who I have a crush on, even if I didn't have one. I sigh and put back on my smile as I look back up at the group.
"Well then, I guess I'll start!" Uraraka marveled. I look around and see Mina smirk at Jirou and they both share a silent laugh.
"He's quite strong; I'm sure he'll be the number one pro hero someday!" The brown-haired girl flashes a bright smile.
"Bakugou-kun? Wow Uraraka-san, I didn't know you liked hot-headed blondes." Tsuyu added.
"No, no, not Bakugou-kun! I mean, maybe if it weren't for him yelling most of the time," Uraraka sighs.
"It's Deku-kun! Almost everyone in the class knows you guys like each other!" Mina smirked.
"W-what? How did you guess?!" Uraraka stammers with a pink tint tainting her face.
"Don't you guys talk to each other almost every day?" I ask.
"Well, yes, but that doesn't mean we like each other!" The brown-haired girl retorts.
"Okay, okay, moving on. How about you, Y/N-san?" Momo remarked.
"Well, I'm not romantically interested in anybody at the moment," I chuckle nervously.
"Are you kidding? How about Sero-kun or Denki-kun?" Mina begged.
"Yeah, they're both incredibly head over heels for you, Y/N-san," Jirou smirks at me.
"They are? I never noticed," I respond simply, causing the whole group to deadpan at my response.
"Sero-kun called you amor once, and I thought you told me Denki-kun called you 'pretty lady' when you two met?" Uraraka started.
"I'm aware that Sero-kun and Denki-kun are flirts. It's maybe because I'm beautiful," I joked, receiving a few laughs.
"But seriously, you're gonna have to pick one of those two!" Hagakure exclaimed.
"Sero-kun is tall, handsome, and respectful to women," Tsuyu spoke.
"And Denki-kun is a handsome and flirtatious guy! And his quirk is strong too!" Mina adds and I sigh.
"I'll pick when the time is right," Is all I say before I notice that we have arrived at the mall.

ngl, i enjoyed this chapter🙈
word count : 680
<3