┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ┊ ˚➶ 。˚

The sports festival has finally come to an end, and now everything was going back to normal

The sports festival has finally come to an end, and now everything was going back to normal. Normal activities, no passing out during training, and no grenades being planted on people. After the grenade incident as well, Bakugou got scolded by Mr. Aizawa because he could've gotten me seriously injured. Specifically, he said, and I quote, "Do you know how much L/N-san could've gotten hurt because of you? You're lucky that she is still alive, or else you would be expelled!" Yep, that was funny to watch. Real funny.

I walk over to my desk and take a seat on my table, placing my grey backpack underneath. I tuck a piece of my purple locks behind my ear and take a deep breath as I look down at my scarred leg. The scar trailed off to my knee, which is where there are imprints of the grenade. I hear the door creak open and I see Sero, Jirou, and Mineta. Sero seemed to be carrying Mineta with a string of his tape, making Mineta look like a dog. And there was Jirou, who was scolding Mineta for I don't even want to know what. I laugh silently as the three approach my desk.
"Looks like you got yourself a pet there," I joked, pointing to the purple-haired boy on the ground with a frown on his face.
"Yeah, I named him 'trash bag'. You like?" Sero responds with his ordinary smug grin.
"Come on, take a seat. Class is starting soon." Momo appears from behind Sero and takes a seat behind me as usual.
"Good morning Momo-san! You seem late, why so?" I inquire the raven-haired girl.
"I lost track while eating, I thought it was Saturday today..." She sighs.
"Oh." That is all I say before the door opens to reveal Mr. Aizawa.
"Good morning, sensei!" Everybody chimes.
"Good morning. Let's get started," Aizawa responds in his usual gruff voice.
"As some of you may know, the sports festival was done for pro heroes to scout you for internships." He starts.
"Here I have the number of people who scouted for you." Aizawa puts up a paper on the board that read:
Y/N L/N - 5018
Todoroki Shoto - 3489
Izuku Midoriya - 3472
Bakugou Katsuki - 2690

And so on.
"How the hell did these delinquents get such high numbers?!" Bakugou yells, standing up from his desk.
"Y/N-san, you got so much!" Momo cheers and I chuckle awkwardly.
"Yeah, I was surprised too. Tokoyami-kun and I have similar quirks after all," I smile humbly.
"Your quirk is crazy strong! What are you on?" Sero turns around to face me.
"It isn't..." I sigh. "What agency are you guys gonna do?"
"Ehh, I'm not sure yet. How about you?" Jirou replies, tilting her desk towards mine.
"I don't know. I wanna practice getting to places with my shadows." I smile.
"Like Sero-kun's tape?" Momo inquires and I nod.
"You could go to the same agency as me then. I'm taking Tarantula's agency." Sero speaks up.
"Tarantula? Do you mean the spider hero?" I ask.
"Yeah! Her." He responds.
"Sure. I think she should be able to help me." I smile softly and Sero smiles back.

Little did I know that things were about to get messy.

an update! finally!!sorry that it took so long to update this book, ill make sure to do it quicker next time

sorry that it took so long to update this book, ill make sure to do it quicker next time.
also, 'Tarantula' is a made up pro hero, so yeah!
enjoy !
word count : 591
<3