Her natural enemy

The calm hallways of Thriller Bark manor, a dead silence creeping through the halls however this was suddenly interrupted by heavy stomps throughout the hall as an angry Perona stormed straight for her captains quarters. Why did it have to be her who found the stowaway, why couldn't it have been Hogback or Absolom to find him? What makes it worse is she was 99% sure she blew it back then when she said about his shadow belonging to her. People like that are despicable, getting upset for menial reasons and attempting their life is not how nature is supposed to work- it was HER duty to make them take their lives not theirs and it was so not cute!

As the Pink-haired woman made it to her Captains room she roughly knocked on the door. "Captain, I want a redo!" She demanded as the doors slowly crept open, to which Perona entered without hesitation.
"What's the matter Perona, dissatisfied with the stowaway?" Gecko Moria asked with a Cheshire Grin on his face.
"Oh he's only suicidal! I want a redo on the game right now!" She demanded like a spoilt brat.
"Oh, I see you've found your natural enemy." Moria smirked as Perona tilted her head in, what she thought, a cute way.
"My...natural enemy? If you mean my devil fruit won't work on her you're correct." The Horo Horo no Mi user replied with a huff.
"Of course, most devil fruits have a natural enemy. Take mine for example, the only reason I accepted the position of Warlord of the Sea is because they sent Admiral Kizaru to collect me who is the natural enemy to me, thanks to his devil fruit." Moria laughed like a madman.
"So what should I do, is it hopeless?" Perona asked as Moria shook his head.
"I wouldn't say that. You see unlike Kizaru always being my enemy, as far as we know your new toy doesn't have a devil fruit, he couldn't have one considering he survived drifting all the way here. If you can 'help' his situation then you might be able to kill him yourself." Perona's captain smirked.
Perona then pondered this, it would be a game. Perona just loved games but this one just seemed tedious. The amount of effort this game would take would be off the charts...but the satisfaction at the end would be so good it would make her more cute in the long run. Okay it's decided "Thanks Captain!" Perona smiled as Moria nodded at Perona.
"No worries, don't break him too soon KISHISHISHI!" The giant laughed as Perona proceeded to skip back to her room with a smile on her face.

As (Y/N) stood in the same place he had been standing for the past twenty minutes, as the person who saved him had left, the young man started hearing a creepy tune slowly approach with the alternating footsteps coming closer. Slowly the Melancholy Music got closer until it was outside the big door to his saviours bedroom. The door creaked open showing the woman standing there with an uneasy grin on her face, which (Y/N) had to admit was cute. "I apologise for that, I had to talk to my captain about your presence. Do you have a name?" The pink-haired woman said, her eyes not leaving his for a second.
"It's (Y/N), I was a Seaman for Captain T-Bone but I don't think I count as a marine anymore..." The man said looking down at his torn up clothes, undoubtedly torn and ravaged by the harsh waters of Paradise.
"Well (Y/N), the name is Perona. Youre free to stay on this island with me though you would count as a pirate." She smirked as (Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock.
"Pirate..."
"A temporary pirate of Thriller Bark pirates led by Captain Gecko Moria!" Perona laughed triumphantly.
"Gecko Moria...he's a warlord right?" The former Marine asked as Perona scowled.
"That's Captain Gecko Moria you ungrateful," Perona then took a deep breath "correct, but remember he is your captain now." She glared as she noticed a bat in the corner of her room watching, a smirk then crawled on her face.
"Thank you for saving me...I...I'd like to see your captain to thank him too."
"In due time, in the meantime you look worn out so why don't you get some rest? There is a guest room the next room over on the right." Perona smirked as the former marine nodded before leaving the room.

The game had begun