Tips FOR guys

Guys there is a lot that you just don't understand about us girls! We know that you forget a lot of stuff, and we know that most of you enjoy other things than spending time with us. When you make excuses, we get pissed! When we say that we want flowers we don't always mean a $50 bunch from a shop, it could just be a hand full from the park. When you want to surprise us, just show up at our house and ask us for a movie. Or you could just shot us a text saying "have lovely day, gorgeous" or something along those lines. A night out could be at Mc Donald's if that is what you really want for dinner. Or it could be for a drive. We are not really that hard to impress!

A big thing that almost no guys ever picks up on. Guys if a girl is pushed into you there is a high probability that she likes you or is crushing on you!! Learn from this! Do not try to get our attention by annoying us! It does not work. We will think you are a douche and that you only want our body. As well as flirting with other girls. Bro if you what our attention then show us your attention not the girl sitting beside me!

Guys if you are giving hints to us or our friends that you are interested in us, then come up ask if we (you and that person) could go for a walk. I know in past experience that I would much rather be alone with you than not been given looks by my friends, and have peer pressure.

If you guys want anymore tips then please let me know!