Chapter Seven

"Woah, Sir that's a bit far I said I was sorry. Y-you can't do anything to me and I could get you in trouble for speaking to me like that."

I knew he could hear the hint of panic in my voice which was why it scared me even more when he didn't stop and basically ignored my threat.

"Shhhh Pet, Daddy has everything under control~"

I hated the tingling feeling that flooded my senses every time he spoke like that. It was like a mixture of shame and pleasure that I didn't even want to acknowledge right now.

"Sir seriously stop talking like that, you're embarrassing yourself."

We got to his classroom and he shoved me inside as he turned to do something to the door.

"Unfortunately for you I don't care, besides it would not be wise for me to do something of that degree on school grounds. But it's cute that you try act like you don't want anything to happen between us, slut~"

I heard a click and realised he had been locking the door. I stood up quickly and turned to look at him with a stoic expression, he simply turned back and obnoxiously dangled the keys in my face before pushing me forward so I would go down the steps.

"Fuck you I don't want any part in your bullshit."

I didn't even give him a chance to reply as I turned and marched down the steps, determined to keep my dignity. He trailed after me at a slow pace but when I went to go towards my assigned seat, I felt his hand grab my wrist.

"Oh no, no, no sweetheart~"

"What? What now!? My seat is literally right here I'm doing what you asked?"

He chuckled as he rubbed his thumb across my wrist causing me to shiver.

"Oh darling, as I said you'll be getting a special lesson. So you'll be working from my desk."

The shiver travelled up to my spine at his words but I rolled my eyes and ignored him, I hated how affected u was by this guy and he was never going to know how much hold he had over me. I trailed down to his desk with a bored uninterested look on my face as he followed behind. Getting an annoying idea I quickly sat down on his desk chair and began slowly spinning in it, waiting for him to tell me off, or to get up.

"Genuinely, hanging out with you is like taking care of a toddler."

He snatched the projector remote off his desk and glared at me.

"I wouldn't class this as hanging out. I would class this as you giving me an unnecessary detention that you shouldn't have given me if you didn't want to deal with this?"

"Shut up. And get up off that thing, this isn't a joke."

He snapped back angrily as the projector turned on and I lazily got up and walked over to him.

"We should play a business Kahoot. I feel like that would really help me learn!"

I grinned smugly at him as he rolled his eyes and sat down.

"I'm glad you think this is funny because your going to be answering 50, paragraph length questions. Your going to need optimism for that."

My jaw dropped and suddenly I was a lot more awake.

"Woah what? That's like the length of a full fucking state exam, maybe two?! You can't do that. Teachers only have jurisdiction for a maximum hour long detention for such a small offence anyway?"

He grinned as he brought over a spare chair and some paper to his desk.

"Yea. And after that times up, I'll be using my authority as your boss to make you keep working. Get to it!"