Waking up

Damn it, John, you didn't close the curtains properly, yet again. "John please shut the curtains." I groan rolling over to my side away from the light, someone lets out a light sigh and the curtains are closed, and the door closes.

~XXXXXXXXX~

"Damn it, John, where are those books?"

"I don't know Knight-Enchanter Cousland, Knight-Enchanter Thompson wanted them though."

"Of course he did... He has been after those books since we left the circle at Ferelden, life after the blight wasn't easy for those left alive in the circle, as you know. We thought that it would be better if we could be warriors and fight against the bad that we can do against our evil. Though Lachlan won't stop until he knows everything, the way he treats mages you would think her was a Templer."

"Knight-Enchanter Thompson's first name is Lachlan?"

"Yeah... do you even know my name? Or are we all referred to by our titles?"

"By your titles... I don't even know your name and I've been your apprentice since you came to Ostwick."

"The prisoner should be awake by dusk, she was stirring earlier asking for the curtains to be closed by... John?"

"Who the hell is John?"

"I dunno."

"Uhhh... well then, my name is Akaviri Cousland, Enchanter from the circle of Ferelden."

"Wait you're a Grey Warden! The Hero of Ferelden!

"Not anymore, I left the order and that life."

"You would know Knight-Templer Cullen Rutherford."

"Yeah, I know him... erm.... Go, uh, I don't know, go meditate, I'm going to go find Lachlan- Knight-Enchanter Thompson..."

"Knight-Enchanter Cousland?"

Maker knows what Cullen thinks of me, what he said... I don't blame him, I'm not angry or hurt... not anymore. I have seen my fair share of blood mages and what they can do, I would say the same in if I were in his position.

"Well, that just happened." Walking through the town people had hailed me and called me the 'Herald of Andraste' while the priestess' were not so sure of me. Reaching the door of the chantry pushing open the door I could hear the argument over the wind starting to blow up a wailing gale- ignoring the fact that I was beginning to stress. It was the seekers voice that was echoing out and about the hall at the time, the voice was muffled just enough that I could hear it but not understand what was being said. Walking towards the door the voices grew louder and easier to understand, angry words were being thrown about and above all that I was still being called a murderer- harsh. Ok, it's true I have killed more than my fair share of people though truthfully they attacked me first. I deem it a better idea to just get it over and done with than try and run away, they would only track me and kill me. I would die a scapegoat, or they kill me for an attempt to escape; I didn't want to find out.