(1.) Lady Himeko, The Empress

"It's truly saddening that the 14 year old has fallen from the fate of life."

"Robbed by time, however I,-.."

"..-Will be giving your blessing to the Aeons and Fate for another chance."

"You are the Messiah, The Messiah who have been robbed by time..."

--
You opened your eyes, as you were born in another world. You couldn't recognize a single thing, You couldn't familiarized yourself in your own crib.

Where am I? You thought, All you remembered was falling from a 4 story building by your own homeroom teacher when you witnessed him commiting a homicide.

You questioned about it, but it seems like questions from the past is useless now a days.

You were extremely at the edge of the rope of reality and in this world, You seem to have fallen from the observer's blessing.

You looked around left and right and wondered, how did you end up here? you were guessing you were isekai'd (reincarnated) into another world although you are not quite sure.

You tried speaking "goo gah gah!" but it seems like you can only speak in baby language, as you expected.

A golden blonde haired male figure who is wearing glasses.. slightly dull green emerald eyed man, he approached you and picked you up, very happy for you as you were awake.

You were guessing it was your father, seemingly a smart gentleman.

A brown haired female figure looked at you, Her eyes were shinning silver and her smile seems so innocent.

The two couples are a happy family with you.

Your mother looks young and beautiful, like a traditional young lady.

Your thoughts were calm and empty.

You haven't felt this way since forever, you were struggling too much with life at your previous life, they've been throwing quite a lot of things at you.

Maybe you have another chance at childhood? You thought, thinking it was a silly idea.
.
.

A year went by and you can finally walk on land (sadly not water).

Your appearance is golden blonde hair with your soft eyes were a dull silver color.. although you wished you have the shinning silver eyes like your mother's now, you always remind yourself that you look like Childe when you looked at yourself at the mirror.

You also found out your father is a former genius society member, and formerly part of the trailblazer path. Now currently just a normal house husband of your mother, you were not complaining about how good his smoothies are and food are.

Meanwhile your mother is a beautiful model and commited blasphemy by inheriting the nickname Idrila as her model name, Sometimes she can look like Medusa if she ever wanted to as well by little make up or a doll dress.

However.. You never knew what your mother and father's real name, They always call each other by cute pet names such as dear, love, or darling.

Even whenever they read letters, its always by their code names or model names.

You questioned a lot but your words are still gibberish and completely undeveloped.

However, You took an interest to the young woman around her 20ths with red hair and golden eyes, oftens wears a school uniform that is from a school filled with engineers and she often visits your own father.. You knew the girl, she looked exactly like Himeko and she is Himeko.