Prologue 1.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Since we've vacations then let's go village to meet Mom"

"Oh Jackson I also was thinking the same"

--

Driving on the roads while the whole was covered with woods, suddenly Jackson stopped the car.....

"Oh gosh, how the hell this stupid tire got puncherd"

--

"May I can help you"

A guy with silver hairs went out from his motor bike and walked towards you both....

"My name is Jimin, You've a lady with you so it would be better to come with me"

--

"Umm, The food is so tasty"

You said with an moan while eating the dish that Jimin served as Jackson also nodded while stuffing his mouth....

"Exactly the meat is just so tasty"

Jimin smirked and look on his plate as he shoved the fork into the flesh and stuffed into his mouth.....

"It has to be cause the meat is just so special and obviously the cook is me"

--

"I don't know but when I entered his kitchen I felt a weird smell"

"Weird smell?!"

Jackson asked as you nodded....

"Yeah, weird I don't know what it was like but it was way more disgusting and after the day, all was vanished, no smell or anything, this guy is seems to be suspicious"

"It's nothing babe, You're just Overthinking"

--

Jimin looking over the screen gritted his teeth as he fisted his palms making his knuckles to turn white as veins popped up on his neck.....

"How that motherfuvker dare to touch what is going to be mine"

--

"Where's Jackson?! I didn't seen him"

"You wanna see him?!"

He asked with an mischievous grin that you couldn't understand but nodded.....

"He's in the basement"

You narrowed your eyes......

"Basement?! But why!"

"Come with me and ask him by yourself!"

He said while shrugging his shoulders as you nodded and walks with him.....

--

"Ple-please Wha-what are you doin-

He smirked and shoved the piece of flesh dipped in blood into your mouth made your stomach filled with disgust as you vomit badly made him to laugh like a maniac.......

--

"Ple-please do-don't eat me"

You said while jerking the chains which are tied around your wrists, as your neck hurts by the metal collar, His grin went to his ears.....

"I'm a human flesh eater but honey I wanna eat your pussy"

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅......

_____________________________

A/N

40+ Votes and second Prologue will be out!