Prologue 2.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 2•°*"˜.•°*"˜

||The Cannibal||

There's no way I could fell in Love, but when my eyes fell on her, the way she smiles, the way her almond hairs danced with the wind, the way her body moves along with her curves, I badly wanted to pin and wanna fvck the Sh!t outta her so she only could see me, feel me, and just think about me.

She's amazing, so tempting, she makes me feel strong and alive when she's scared of me, when she wants to run from me but at the same time when she wants me to fill her up.

I wanna break her to the core so she can't think of anything then I'll be the one to glue her no matter the pieces of her matches or not but I will fvcking gain her and will fvck her till she screams my name and begs for me, only me

I'll wipe each and every person living in her existence so I only can rule her mind all the time, I'll be the one to live in her brain and she'll never can get out of my cage, The more she's scared of me the more the fun fuels up, She'll fear me and only will be scared of my name.

She'll panic whenever she listens to the word Jimin cause once you JimIn so there's no way you can JimOut.

I want to swallow her, have her melt into my veins and then flow through my blood.

I wanna throw her on the bed and then slit her throat and then watch the colour leave her face as her warm rich blood runs down my hands, staining the sheets a brilliant shade of red, so in other words, I Love You.

||The Meal||

He's cruel, he's inhuman, he's a beast in a mask of Human, he eats flesh not like everybody does but the flesh of his own specie, He ate the guy I Loved, he literally ate his body and then forced it into my mouth, the flesh of him dipped in blood like a nugget dipped in source, He killed and ate every person around me, No one believed me but just made fun of me that I'm some crazy bitch or I'm leying.

There's no way I could fell in love with him, but whenever he touches me it feels like he touches my soul, I fear him, his name makes me scared so I ran, but after his touch no touch felt the same, never, no one is like him, still his name send shivers but also a rush of adrenaline through my veins.

He's scary yet sensational, his siren eyes made me felt numb but when his long Tongue trail through my flesh it felt like I'm in heaven, whenever his gaze fell on me it felts like I'm shivering, whenever his long tongue touches my sensitive part made my breath hard.

I want to run, run as fast as I could but he had chained me, not only his metallic chains but his invisible chains that I can't see but only can feel, I fear him and I know he fests on my scream, still after knowing I always does the same mistake on repeat, I know he won't let me go and even if I try to run I could never be far but at least I could stop thinking about him but yet it's the most hardest thing ever.

He gave me nightmares, he have became my phobia and when he came to my face again I was just hoping it to be my worst nightmare but it wasn't and it was the most worst thing of all the time when he came back to me.

I wanna manipulate him but how the hell I didn't realized that I ain't manipulating him but was manipulating my own true feelings, So then I realized that I'm not his Meal but his Obsession.

_____________________________

A/N

I tried something new on the Prologue, like I write Prologue this time in an new way, hope you like it <33

⚠️Another thing⚠️

I did a tiny change in the Prologue 1.
Is that I've change a character and it's Taehyung as her boyfriend to Jackson as her boyfriend, cause I've many more things for my Tae that's why I've changed Taehyung to Jackson as you can see in the Prologue 1

Now keep that in min that Jackson is her boyfriend not Taehyung for not to create any confusion further!

Untill then, Take care and Love Ya'll <33