Chapter 2

No Body's POV
---------------------
"We're moving?!" Melissa shouted in shock, sitting opposite her mom and dad on the kitchen table. "Y-Yes honey, I'm r-" her mom's voice had been interrupted as Melissa managed to hug her from the opposite side of the table. "Thank you so much! I never wanna see those kids again!" Melissa said, still hugging her mom. She really hated the kids at her school, especially since they managed to crack her eye. "Do you want to check on Jack and see if he's finished downloading data?" Melissa's dad asked, still in his lab coat. "Who's Jack?" Melissa asked. "Oh I forgot to tell you! The robot's name is Jack!" Her dad said. "Oh okay!" Melissa replied, smiling and pricking her dog ears up. They both went upstairs to see Jack. Melissa opened the lab door to see Jack still standing still and turned off. "I think he's ready now!" Her dad unplugged a plug on Jack's back and turned a switch to turn him on. His head lifted up and his bright green eyes showed. His first words were: "Hey! I'm guessing you're Melissa? I'm Jack! And I'll be here to help you whenever you're in danger!" Melissa stared into his bright green eyes as he stared into her light blue eyes. "Hey so I've got your suitcase ready Melissa so shall we go?" Melissa looked round to see her mom peeking through the lab door with a suitcase. "Oh! Okay!" She and Jack walked out of the lab door with her mom. "Oh Jack! Come here!" Jack walked back to Peter who was still in his lab. He pushed a button on the back of his neck making Jack look different. He now had beige fur and dark brown hair and still wearing his blue shirt and brown pants. "This will be a disguise for when you go to school with Melissa, I'll give her some things so that people can't see her metal parts." Jack and Peter walked down the stairs seeing Melissa and her mom at the table. Melissa was now wearing a fringe and light pink gloves. "I guess you already gave Melissa her gloves and perfected het hair?" Peter asked his loving wife Jane. "Yes! And thanks hun! I appreciate that after it took me a while to sort out," Jane replied. "Okay guys! It's time to tell this place goodbye!" Peter said, swapping his lab coat for an outgoing coat. "We're leaving already?! Uh okay then!" Jack and Melissa climbed into the back of the car as Peter and Jane climbed into the front. It was time to go to a brand new place!