Chapter 3

No Body's POV
------------------
Melissa groaned in boredom. "Ugh! Are we there yet?!" She looked out the window to find out the they were there! Her ears pricked up in excitement to see a sign saying: "Welcome to Kikston." The car then parked up outside of a big house. It was big enough for all of her dad's experiments. A truck pulled up behind them, it looked like a a moving truck. "Hey kids, whilst the guys help us, you two can stay in the car and listen to music. Is that okay?" Peter climbed out of the car. "Yeah that's fine!" Melissa replied with a bright smile. Jane and Peter shut both of their doors, leaving Melissa and Jack sat in the back seats of the car. Melissa realised she and Jack were at the back of the car, she couldn't really be bothered to get out the car and then get back in it, so she took off her seat belt and reached the "ON" button for the radio. Hopefully it wouldn't cause the car battery to drain. Jack started to move a bit "This music is pretty cool!" Melissa watched him dance a bit and started to join him. She chanted as they danced to the music a lot more. "Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack!" Jack took off his seatbelt, stood up in the small space in between his seat and the seat in front, and danced a lot more. Melissa giggled as she watched him do the "Watch Me Whip/Nae Nae" dance. She joined him and did the same. The host of the radio station interrupted their dancing saying: "And that was Watch Me by Silento! Up next is Safe With Me by Sam Smith!" The music changed to a different song. "Oh my gosh! I love this song!" Melissa cheered, clenching her fists in excitement. She started to sing to the song, "If you ever need me, just tell me and I'll be there, 'cause I, was built for you, yes I was meant to carry all your feelings-" She noticed Jack staring at her. "Oh, umm... I'm sorry... I-I know my singing isn't so good." Melissa said, blushing the slightest bit. "N-No! Y-You sounded amazing!" Jack replied, regretting staring at her. "Th-Thanks! I was never really told that by other people... They just focused on my metal parts." They both sat back down onto their seats. Jack put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey! All they're saying is a bunch of lies and don't realise how kind you are! If it ever happens again, don't worry, because I'll be there for you." Jack took away his hand a bit embarrassed, since it looked like they were dating. "Thanks Jack, that really means a lot." Melissa smiled softly at Jack. "Now, how about we listen to some music?" Jack asked, trying to take her mind off the bullies. "Okay," Melissa replied, wiping a tear with her pink fluffy gloves. The song "Five More Hours by Chris Brown had come on, so they got up and danced some more.
-
Hey! Again, I'm really sorry for being slow with this. I guess Instagram and DeviantArt can really take your mind off things 😅 But I hope you like this part anyway. And thanks for 100 views! It really means a lot 😊 ~ Shona