Introduction

I was sitting by my window side. The cold breeze flowing and the sky was dark really dark like my life.

The only thing which I call light was the moon . The crow chirping continuously was really annoying .

The room which I was in was very dark with no lights were on .

I had only 1 source and my light of my life and that was my fanfic . Yes Indeed I am an author. I am soo fond mangas .

Yes I am talking about the bsd anime.

My favorite character was chuuya and then maybe atsushi . Mm I don't really like maipulative people though.

Yeah my name is Chinatsu Winters . Wierd name right !

I have no parents and I live all alone in this dark world with full of competition .

I am half japanese and half Australian . Yes I am an Aussie😜 . How I got knew it was when my parents put a letter besides my basket it was all about my heritage.

I love chuuya and Dazai they are my favourite characters .

I always wished that I would escape this cruel world .

My lite book name was My ordinary life.
It was an autobiography of my past but with a lot bit of changes .Yea I know it sounds like that popular song but hey ! that's a cool song and that was my inspiration of my book.

I am indeed very popular in this world . I write books ofcourse .

Also fanfiction but that was in my secret account in wattpad.

*Rumbles* oh I am hungry now time to eat outside .

I came in a restaurant it had lots of light and the interior design was a bit of vintage style . It was a little bit of suspicious but I am hungry so I called the waiter.

"Waiter! Come on over here" I called

"Yes ma'am what would you like to eat ? "
A Mexican cheese burger and a mm I looked at the menu and saw a special drink .

"Order these two for me ok "I said

"Ok ma'am just wait a minute"He replied to me.

I waited and he brought me the food and I started to eat it it was tasty indeed.
I drank the drink but it was making me dizzy .

" Ugh! Wait is this poison??!! No way I am getting poisoned right now . Or is it some kind of drug. I think this is most probably a drug which cause paralysis . But why?? Then I heard the clock ticking and I saw the waiter with the expression of fear ! and I heard a ticking sound ...Something is wrong . It's not a clock it's a bomb!!!!! and I am going to die so early no wayyy I thought to myself panicking.

Then there was a huge sound and the bright warm light flashed in front of me.

Is this the end? Is this how I am gonna die ... So beautiful I just ended my life in a bang !

I remembered all the things of bungo stray dogs . Oh chuuya how I wished I could save you from fyodor and Dazai . He was the one who kept me alive in my whole journey ..Then I spoke out my last words - Chuuya

Hm then I slept with eternal darkness my eternal friend ...

Suddenly I woke up in a void a world of space . I spoke with a cough*" Hello is anyone there ?"

"Yes my child I am here but you can call me BSD ."

"WAIT WHAT !are you serious as in THE Bungo stray dogs??!!" I asked the unknown god with a shocked expression.

"I heard that my author heard about your death Miss Chinatsu and he is grieving for you since he is also a big fan of your book- My ordinary life ".

"Really ? That is such an honour. I wish I could have met him in real life ... "I Said with a bit of sadness in my voice.

"Ah Chinatsu- chan I don't want my author to look sad and the author also himself decided to add you in this book as an honour or a respect for you in the bungo stray dogs'.

" What ?! So my dream is really coming true after all " I said after happy tears come out of my eyes.

"So what is going to be my ability? Book- san "I asked the book with curiosity.

"Mm your ability name will be My ordinary life . Its function is necromancy and fourth wall as a bonus it will guide you . Then I guess you know what to do chinatsu - chan "The book said in a bit amusing tone .

Wait isn't necromancy bit too overpowered and fourth wall? I asked her with my eyes wide open .

"Yeah but it's your gift and it depends on how you use it you are a very creative person chinatsu chan I will see you what you do with your 2nd chance ."

"So best of luck chinatsu chan."

.........................

I woke up in a dark alley full of street lights .

This place looks where stray children would stay .. well I guess I have to look for a job now .

I will probably join the port mafia since they pay so well ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ and also chuuya -kun is also going to be there .

I can't wait to meet chuuya kun aaah !!! I internally screamed .

Lol My height In real life and in present life is 5'1 like are you serious I can understand the pain which chuuya feels . That is one of the main reasons I like him.

I saw a mirror laying down in the alley so I picked it up and looked at myself . Wow I am really beautiful I had this awesome black hair with cyan blue tip at the end which was upto my waist length and had a big doe eyes and my eye colour was grey . I had a bit of a porcelain skin tone like those Koreans and my height was still the same .

I am really beautiful 😩 in my previous life I was a total brownie like Dazai but he was my 2nd choice . Well sorry Dazai stans.

                 **************