College life chapter 1

Lexi's POV

My name is Lexie Rosewood I'm 23 years old in my senior year of college and I've got a crush on my professor Dean he's so handsome and I've had a crush on him for 3 years now.. I've seen him around before but this year he became my professor and I am very happy about that..

I also have 2 best friends one whom you are about to meet and the other you'll meet her later...

"Drooling over professor Ackles again?" Kelly asks

I roll my eyes "No, I'm waiting for class to start. Where else am I supposed to look?"

"At your phone like the rest of us?" She asks

"I don't want to besides Devin keeps Snapchating me shirtless pictures." I say showing her.

"So? Give him a chance

"So? Give him a chance. He's only 25 unlike professor Ackles.. besides that man is inlove with you." Kelly says smiling

"Kelly.. he's a fúck boy. He fúcks then see ya later. I'm not looking for that." I say

"Then what exactly are you looking for?" She asks

"I don't know, something secret, steamy, hot, and maybe forbidden?" I ask

She rolls her eyes "And you think Mr. Ackles is going to give you that? Honey I mean this in the nicest way possible but you aren't even on his radar you are his student nothing more."

*BELL*

"Good morning everyone! I'm your professor Mr. Ackles or professor Ackles whichever you prefer I'm excited to teach and learn along with you. So let's begin with English we will be reading Romeo & Juliet. Umm Lexi? Can you read Juliet's part?" He asks

I sigh "Romeo! Romeo! Where for are thou Romeo?"

"Excellent who would like to read Romeo's part?" He asks

"I definitely will" Devin says shooting me a wink.

I roll my eyes as Mr. Ackles looks at me and slightly laughs then regains his composition.

"Great. Now I'd like you to independently read the rest of act 3 and do this work sheet I'm handing out with questions that follow." Mr. Ackles says smiling.

********

"Alright I'll see everyone tommrow. Remember to read act 4 by the time class begins tommrow." Mr. Ackles says.

I gather my things and get ready to head out when Mr. Ackles stops me.

"Hey Lexi?" He asks

"Yes sir?" I ask

He chuckles "Don't call me sir, call me daddy."

"What?" I ask

He coughs "Nothing, umm Mr. Ackles is fine. Is there an issue with you and Devin?"

"No he's got a crush and I don't feel the same way." I say

"Ah okay good." He says smiling

"Why's that good?" I ask

"Because I feel a beautiful, intelligent woman as yourself should be with a man not a boy." He says smiling

"You think I'm beautiful?" I ask

He coughs again "Anyways, don't forget your reading assignment."

"What happens if we don't read it?" I ask

He leans down and whispers in my ear "Well if you don't then I'll have to spank you in 1 on 1 detention."

I blush "I'd like that way too much."

He chuckles "I'm sure you would, have a good evening Lexi."

"You as well handsome."

"What was that?" He asks

"Nothing. See you tomorrow." I say rushing out.

********

Yep definitely taking a cold shower tonight for sure.. he said that to me? I didn't even think I was on his radar... I mean I bite my lip thinking of all the dirty things Mr. Ackles could do to me I head to the restroom and throw cold water on my face and snap back to reality..

Get a grip girl, damn you act like you've never had sex when you have plenty of times with Devin.. yes that's right Devin and I had a friends with benefits thing 3 years ago he still wasn't the one who took my v card but that's a story for another time.