Feeling young chapter 28

Dean's POV

It's now been 3 weeks since I last held her, last kissed her, last touched her... having her hair in my face it drives me crazy god I miss her so much.

"Dude have you looked at Lexi's Instagram lately?" Kane asks 

I furrow my brows "No? Why?" 

"Check it out" He says handing me his phone 

"She looks happier without me" I say sighing 

"Uh keep scrolling." Kane says 

I do and see other posts of her with depressing quotes and seeming miserable I sigh.

"She's the one who chose to walk away from me" I say 

"Dude you really don't understand the female species do you?" He asks 

"What now?" I ask annoyed 

"Just because she walked away doesn't mean she's feeling fine she's drunk and she's trying to forget you but it's hard because she doesn't wanna forget you. She still loves you and from my understanding you were the one who said you thought she didn't care about you or y'all's relationship so instead of fighting with you she chose to walk away." Kane says

I furrow my brows "Do you know something I don't?" 

"I'm dating her best friend Kelly talks to me about everything because she's concerned about Lexi she's been talking to me." Kane says 

"You think she'd wanna talk to me?" I ask 

"I don't know man, all I know is you shouldn't let her be single for long she's a beautiful girl." Kane says leaving.

I down a shot of whiskey courage and stand up grabbing my keys "I know what I've gotta do."

****************************************************************************************

Lexi's POV

I've been living a party girl life style for the past week now since I hung out with Scott he's very nice but I'm still stuck on Dean and I have no idea why.. I've been trying to drink his memory away but nothing is working it's like I can't forget him no matter how hard I want to..

My outfit for the night 

As I'm getting ready to settle down officially for the night

As I'm getting ready to settle down officially for the night.. I hear a knock on my door. I furrow my brows and get up to answer it seeing who I def wasn't expecting to see... 

I feel my heart beat speed up, my pulse races, and I feel so many emotions at once I'm not even sure how to feel

"Hey" He says with that deep voice that drives me insane.

"Hi" I say taking a sharp inhale 

"I'm surprised you'd be here" He says 

I chuckle "Stalking my insta" I tease 

He laughs "No bab- I mean Lexi it's what Kane showed me I thought you'd be drinking to forget me."

"I've tried but I can't Dean.. I miss your touch, your soft lips on my skin, the way you make me feel-"

He cuts me off by pulling me into him kissing me passionately I kiss back grabbing onto his jacket melting into his embrace.

We part.

"We can talk about what we are in the morning right now I just want you." I say pulling him inside my apartment shutting the door.

Before I can say anything else his lips crash onto mine I kiss back removing his jacket. Without breaking the kiss he removes my top his lips move from mine to my collar bone. I bite my lip enjoying his lips on my skin. He breaks the kiss picking me up bridal style carrying me to my bedroom. Once there he lays me on the bed and leaves a trail of kisses from my lips to the hem of my shorts which are shortly removed along with my panties. He proceeds to do exactly what I need at the moment which is eat me out. I moan loudly not caring if my neighbors hear or don't I needed this I needed him he's the only man that can make me feel this way. After he's done I sit up removing his shirt along with his jeans and boxers his cock stands at attention for me I begin to move my head up and down sliding my tongue along his rock hard cock.. He groans in pleasure tangling his hands in my hair.. I continue finishing him off then he picks me up holding me by my ass he places me on the bathroom counter and slides in slow at first then he picks up his pace cause me more pleasure. After a while he picks me up yet again and moves me back to the bed where we both finish and collapse beside each other I place my head on his chest he smiles kissing my forehead lovingly. 

I sigh and think hard about what I'm about to say and I nod "Dean?" I ask 

"Yes baby?" He asks 

"I love you still" I say 

He smiles "I've always loved you and I still do." 

Shortly after this we both end up falling asleep in each other's arms.