- 𝓐/𝓝 -

hey guys !!!

hey guys !!!

so basically, I just wanted to inform you that I DO NOT take any responsible for the amount of grammar errors in the most recent chapter 😭😭 I feel like I am going insane after reading ONE. SINGLE. SENTENCE in it.

I was in a hurry for some reason and I feel like I was a little bit too excited which made the text choppy and I PROMISE that I am not a SO choppy writer. Bye like wth is that.

Ignore me hating on my work thats what I do but still don't ignore it because THAT part of my work is HORRIBLE.

—————

I also wanted you to know that I'll might change the theme of the 'aesthetics' in this story (Just a slight bit dwwww) because it feels so much more realistic. For an example I really liked the idea of putting the notification in the story as like a "picture" because it felt SO REAL (Don't come at me it felt real for me okay😭)

————

lastly, I have a request !!!
So as you might have noticed, I literally only write fanfictions of Jenna Ortega/her characters. I LOVE to write, like I have wrote books and stories and novels and you name it, since I was about 6-7 years old, which means that I have been writing for about 7 years. And it really is my passion to write and come up with my own stories but I wondered if y'all would like me to post my own stories with my own storyline, characters, surroundings and more, or do you want me to keep writing only fanfictions? Keep in mind that if I start writing my own stories I'll still update and post fanfictions ab Jenna and other people, but I'll just vary a little more. So what do you think?

I think that it would be really fun to write my own storylines too, and I actually think that you would like it (maybe?😭 only one way to find out ;) )

————
I will probably find more grammar errors in this than in my essays from first grade but whatever. I am just a child 💔

MUCH LOVE !!!
YOU ALL ARE THE BEEEST <333
// Astrid