Chapter One

Been in a relationship with a person with job a like his, does come with its challenges. Challenges that make our relationship stronger. We always said nothing would get in our way. Not our jobs or people who try involving themselves in our lives.

I have so far, been to every Formula 1 race for the past two seasons due to work and been in a relationship with a certain Ferrari driver. Just watching Charles still scares me every time his gets in his car. Always on edge, watching from the Ferrari garage when I have the chance. Nonetheless I know Charles has always got a great team behind him (when it counts in my opinion). Charles still has faith in Ferrari but in the last two years you can start to see his smile slip away from his face just from frustration and anger. He voices his opinions all the time on how to improve the strategies of the races and team. However, there isn't nothing I can do about apart from encourage him until they do listen, or he takes matters in his own hands during the races. He has so much love for Ferrari but not only is he doing for himself but for Jules and his dad.

Due to having my dad been, Christian Horner who works for team RedBull, does come with its confronts. When I was younger, I tended to stay at home as it involved a lot of travelling even when I was growing up, I slowly started to grow out of watching the races with my family as when the F1 season started, the weekends were just consumed of watching the races on the television and depending on where the races where held we went to watch it. But in the last of the few years, I have more or less grown out of watching it and started to do something for myself. I taught myself to play piano and write my own songs. My dad disproved and thought that working for a F1 team is the best thing forward especially if that team is RedBull. As the years went by my dad kept grilling me about needing an actual job as being a waitress and trying to make music was not good enough. My brothers worked alongside my dad my older brothers Xavier and Milo were engineers. But the pressure of my dad was getting for me, and I thought on the off chance I would apply for a job at Ferrari that I knew I was capable of that would piss off my dad. Let's just say pissed off was too gentle of a word when he found out. Mission succeeded.

He sees Ferrari has a threat, he thinks that the people who work for Ferrari are a piece of work as well as bad news and the feeling he has for the two Ferrari drivers is stronger considering Carlos Sainz used to drive for RedBull. If my dad had it his way, I would be working for RedBull in a snap of his fingers. We argue a lot about my job. My dad said I could come and work with him but I wanted to make it on my own and not have everyone think I got a job because my dad is Christian Horner. Working with Ferrari has been a dream, I would work alongside the drivers like a personal assistant and I love my job. I've been working with Ferrari officially for just over two years and that's when I met Charles Leclerc when I officially moved to Ferrari as coming in halfway through season wouldn't make sense.

When I first started it was halfway through a F1 season on trial and I tried to put a stamp on my own name and make a name for myself. I know it wasn't an amazing job or can be seen as a glamorous job, but I was my job. In the first few weeks I was interacting more with Carols when he was racing for McLaren to get a feel for the job and not only that he would be moving to Ferrari, and I was nice to know a familiar face. During that time I became a really good friend with him and gained a good relationship with him, like he's my older brother and not only that I became good friends with Lando Norris and he made me promise when I left McLaren we would be best friends. When Lando threw one of his best smiles that you cannot resist saying no too and still to this day we are best friends I couldn't be more thankful.

I remember the first day I met Charles it was on the streets of Monaco during a break in-between the races. The next race was the Monaco Grand Prix. It was the race before I was starting my trail with McLaren before moving to Ferrari and I've always wanted to go to Monaco, so I decided to head there in the break to explore. I haven't left the UK to go holiday by myself even though I am a grown woman.