14

(Imma start putting the dates on theses chapters)

Jay Klickin Pov:
1:25pm
Studio📍
November 15, 2022

I was at the studio doing some last minute stuff before one of my songs get released. When Dd FaceTimed me, I took off the headphones and answered the phone.

Dd-HELP
Jay: Boy wtf is happening
Dd: Brooklyn is trying to kill me
Jay: And why is that
Dd: All I did was eat one of her strawberry shortcakes
Jay: Makes since
Dd: So your not gonna come and help me
Jay: I'm otw

I hung up the phone and immediately started laughing, I put my phone in my back pocket and walked back in the room. "You good", My Producer asked. "Brooklyn is at home trying to kill Dd, So I gotta go", I said. "You better hurry up because if she catch him, She gonna fuck him up", My producer said. "Rd Imma catch you later", I said dapping him up.

I went outside and got in the car, Then drove home.
_____

I made it home, When I opened the front door I instantly heard Brooklyn crying, "Why she crying?", I asked walking up to Dd who was standing outside of the bathroom door. "Cause I ate her strawberry shortcake and she told me to give it back and I told her I couldn't, So she went into the bathroom and locked the door", Dd said.

I moved Dd out of the way and knocked on the door. "Brooklyn stop crying and come out of the bathroom, You have 3 more boxes", I said. After I said that, The bathroom door opened and Brooklyn walked out. "Oh", She said and started walking to the kitchen. We follow behind her into the kitchen, She went in the cabinet and got one of the boxes of strawberry shortcakes.

She started eating one of them and did her lil happy dance, Making us laugh. "Give me one", Dd said and surprisingly she gave him one. "Oh so now your sharing", I said. "Ddot said I have to stop being mean or he's not getting me food later", She said. I went into our room and started taking my outside clothes off, When Brooklyn came in the room.

I put some black sweat pants on and a tank top, I walked out of the closet to see Brook struggling to get on the bed. I picked her up and put her on the bed, Then I sat next to her. "Big ass belly", She mumbled making me laugh. "You'll live, You got 3 1/2 weeks left in your pregnancy", I said. "Speaking of we should start working on the baby room", She said.

"We can do it now", I said. "Ok, I need to change", She said sliding off the bed. After like 1 minute she came back with some Nike pro shorts and a white crop top. "Them shorts look like underwear", Dd said walking in the room. "That why you finna help up build some shit", Brooklyn said pulling his arm. Dd groaned as she pulled him across the hallway to the baby's room.

Brook pulled out some white painter suits and handled it to us. She put her on and she ass looked like a mf marshmallow. Me and Dd looked at each other and busted out laughing. "This is why I don't like y'all now", She said walking out of the room. She took off the suit in the middle of the hallway and went into our bedroom. "How about you go make her take a nap and we'll do the baby room", Dd said. "I'll be back", I said.

I went in the room and she standing in front of the bed with her arms in the air. I sighed and picked her up and placed her on the bed, She got under the covers and rolled over to her side. "Imma wake you up when we done", I said giving her a kiss. "Ok", She said. I turned off the light and left the room.
____
Brooklyn Pov: