15

Brooklyn Harper Pov:
10:53pm
Hospital📍
November 15, 2022

"Omg Jay Imma kill you", I said. "What I do", Jay asked. "You got my PREGNANT", I said. "Last time I checked it takes two pages", He said. "Get out", I said. "I'll be back in 10 minutes", He said. Jay left out, So I FaceTimed the family group chat. It was Me, Jstar, Luis, Melz, Dd and Momma Osama.

Momma Osama💙: Awww poor baby

Jstar: Yo good?

Brook💞: I'm not okay, I've been
In labor for 4 hours

Brother In Law😘: Well I'm about
to be omw

Melzzy😍: Dd how the hell you
About to get there?

Brother In Law😘: There's a thing
called Uber

Momma Osama💙: Brook you ok?
, You look uncomfortable

  Brook💞I feels like my contractions
Are getting closer?

Luis🐙: How close?

Brook💞: Like 2 or 3 minutes

Melzzy😍: Girl call the doctor,
I think it's time to push the baby
Out.

Luis🐙: Call us back later

Brook💞: Ok , I love you guys

I hung up the phone and then I pressed the nurse. "My contractions are 2-3 minutes apart", I said as the nurse walked in. "Ok let me check", She said. She checked me out and other stuff, Jay came back in the room. "Its time to push mama", She said as the other nurse and doctor came in. I pushed about 3 times and the mf baby still wasn't out yet.

"I can't do it", I cried. "Yes you can, Now push this mf baby out", Jay said. All it took was 1 more push and baby Winter was out.

~Welcome Winter Imani Reyes~
_____
1:20pm...

I had the baby about 2 hours ago and let me tell you something, My phat momma was aching like shit. "I'm never getting pregnant again", I said. "Never say Never", Dd sung while holding Winter. "My shit finna be sore for 6-8 weeks, Thanks to Jay", I said. "But-Never mind", Jay said .

"Anyways Melz, Jstar, Ddot, Asia, My mother, Amiri and Dudeylo coming tomorrow", Jay said. "Oh and Luis is catching a flight here tomorrow", Dd said. "Omg I haven't seen Luis in forever", I said. "Ik right, Also Winter sleep", Dd said getting up. He put her in her bed and then went back to the chair.

"You really finna sleep in that chair?", I asked. "Hell yea, Now goodnight", Dd said grabbing his blanket. Jay got under his blanket and I rolled over and went to sleep.
____
Next Morning...
7:17am...

The baby was crying nonstop, So I woke up and took her out of her bed. She instantly stopped crying when I laid her on my chest. "You spoiled already", I whispered to Winter. The nurse knocked on the door before coming, She came over to me and I handed her the baby. "I'm going do a check up on her, So while I'm doing that you can go take a shower", She said. "Ok", I said getting up.

I took my Iv out, Then I went into my duffel bag and picked out some shorts and a t shirt. I went and took my shower, Then put my clothes on. When I walked out the bathroom everyone was here, Including Luis. "When did y'all get here?", I asked walking over to the hospital bed. "There she is, how you feeling?", Luis asked giving me a hug. "Surprisingly good, A lil sore but good", I said sitting on the bed.

"So when y'all get out of here", Melz asked.

"Today actually, They said that everything was fine and went well, So they letting us leave", I said.

"They sure it's safe letting y'all leave so early", Momma Osama asked.

"That's what I said, But they said it's okay", I said.

"Mmm, I just know my baby better not get sick from this", Jay said.

"Cause I will raise hell, If she do", I said.

"It true she will, Y'all don't know how many times I had to save her from almost getting arrested", Ddot said.

"Remember one time she almost choked out a police officer", Asia said.

"Oh I gotta hear that story", Luis said.

"That story is so embarrassing", I said.

"Oh we're definitely hearing it now", Momma Osama said.

Ddot and Asia started telling them the story about the how situation and I just sitting right there embarrassed. When the whole situation went down I was drunk asf, I was at this pool party and this girl kept looking at me weird. So I punched her in the face and pushed her in the deep in of the pool. They called the cops to get me out of the party and then the cop was being racist, So I ran up and was about to choked him out but Jstar grabbed me before I could.

But anyways after that I put the baby to sleep and we started packing up to go home.
_____
8:56pm...

We just go home even tho we left the house about 3 hours ago, I made Jay stop and get food because I did not feel like cooking. The baby was still sleep, So I put him in his room and this was my first time seeing the room fully finished.

 The baby was still sleep, So I put him in his room and this was my first time seeing the room fully finished

I put her in her crib, Then I left out of the room and went into our bedroom

I put her in her crib, Then I left out of the room and went into our bedroom. "I glad to be back home", I said jumping on the bed. "You were gone for 1 day", Dd said. "Why are you still here", Jay asked. "Because I love him too much to tell him to go home", I said. "And plus I can help with the baby", Dd said.

"True", Jay said while I got under the covers and got comfortable. "I finna go to sleep while the baby sleep, So y'all do whatever y'all do", I said. Dd and Jay went in the living and I went to sleep.