5.house tour

I sat there in my bed thinking 'is Sodo mad at me because I'm human in an all ghoul band or does he just hate me. ' I thought. That was the last thing I thought of before slowly drifting off to sleep.

The next morning around 8 to 8:30 I was woken up by the sun light that come through the window as well as Cirrus practically jumping on my bed nearly hitting me in the process. My eyes shot open from the jump that Cirrus did. When they opened I saw Cirrus kneeling on my bed in my right side and Cumulus leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed.

"Sorry y/n I did my best to stop her but it didn't work" cumulus stated with a sympathetic smile on her face

"It's fine thank you for trying though" I said smiling back at her

"Me and cumulus will be giving to a house tour" cirrus screamed with excitement.

"Ok ok I'll get ready first"
I giggled at her excitement.

Probably 20 minutes later I had finished taking a bath and picked out clothes. I had an oversized white hoodie along with some sweat pants and rubber shoes. I don't bother dressing fancy as long as I'm comfy I'm good.

"Alright I'm ready" the moment I said that cirrus jumped of the bed rushing out the room.

"Let's go?" Cumulus asked

"Yea" was all I got out

I followed cirrus out my room with cumulus following behind. Cirrus had lead me down the familiar hall way
she Showed me all the ghouls rooms Aether's door had him name neatly carved in to his door. Mountain had his name neatly carved with a bit messy drawing of a mountain underneath. Swiss has his name carved differently some letters small the other are big 'SwISs' along with different symbols draw on. Rain has also a neatly carved name on it with a water droplet drawing next to it. Sodo has his name carved as if a child wrote it though it was still understandable.

"This is me and cumulus's room" Cirrus explained

"We both share rooms because we like being in each other's company"

"Ah I see" I nodded

The room had both their names carved with a heart beside it. Next door to it was Sunshine's room her name as well neatly carved. Along with a sun drawing.

We walked pass all the other rooms and stoped at a familiar room. "This is the common room I'm sure you already know that since you where here last night" Cirrus told

"The door next to it is that band room where we practice for tours we need to go to."

"Let's go upstairs there are more things there" cumulus said while pointing at the staircase.

All three of us headed upstairs and went to the biggest door there. "This is the dining room" the room was big well not too big but still big. There was a fancy looking Chandler hanging from the roof directly on top of the table. We headed out going to another room Cirrus telling that this was the library. It was massive. There where hundreds of books with a few tables if you want to read there.

Next room we went too was at the middle of both the library and the dining room. It was their living room. In side there was a big couch and a recliner next to it along with been bag chairs scattered around. In front was a massive tv. The cabinets in the room had multiple games in it. "I thought the common room was where you play games why are there some here?" I asked curious as to why.

"Well sometimes we like to come here and play because there are more comfortable chairs here and a tv we can watch." Cumulus answered.

"I see"

"There's nothing else you need to know about upstairs is papa's room and office we don't really go there. We only go there when papa calls us up"

"I see thank you"

After the tour we all went to the common room to chat and get to know each other better. Everyone was there even Sodo though he didn't talk he just sat there listening to when everyone was talking about.

"Say y/n what was your life like before you found us" Aether questioned

I froze I didn't like my childhood many horrible memory came back not wanting to speak of it I simply responded with "I wasn't so good" I didn't want to think about it much longer so I asked if we can talk about something else. "I'm sorry y/n if it was a sensitive topic" Aether apologized. "It's fine you didn't know but cane we changed the topic now and pretend you didn't asked that?" "Yea yea sure"
We talked about many other things such as our favorite, food favorite color, what type of ghoul I wanted to be if I became one.

It was almost lunch time I went back to my room shutting the door and locking it behind me all the horrible memory came flooding in.

"You good?"

Well I'm sorry this took longer to release than I thought. I was thinking of what I should write and if I should give y/n some horrible pass experience lol but now she has to trigger warning possible mention of abuse in the upcoming chapters. And no guarantee that the next chapter will come out fast.
923 words