What is a colorsdo⁉️

Saturday in October

Today is Saturday. Great. Just two days till you start going to high school here or something I dunno but it sucks that's for sure.

It's early in the morning and you're tired as hell, yawning and shit, riding through Colorado in the back seat of your parent's car. How the hell did you find yourself in Colorado of all places? Well, your father decided it would be a great idea to get a job here and now you had to move to this redneck mountain town called South Park.

'Man.. I miss my old house.. my friends.. the super sweet fort that I built in the woods..' you thought to yourself

Welp, too late now, you're stuck here.

You were listening to whatever music you like as you looked out the window. Unfortunately for you, you couldn't really listen in peace since you could still hear your parent's muffled music through your headphones. You tried to ignore it though, as you watched the trees rush by, all covered in fluffy white snow, completely untouched. It was also completely different from the snow on the ground, which was nasty and stepped on and dirty as hell.

Finally, your parents pulled up to your new house which wasn't half bad. You stepped out of the car (which you immediately regretted because it was cold as fuck and you weren't wearing clothing appropriate for the weather). It was so cold that you could see your breath whenever you exhaled.

"Holy shit.." you muttered as you shivered from feeling the cold air hit your skin. It gave you goosebumps.

Honestly what did you expect though? There's snow everywhere, it's obviously gonna be cold.

"(Y/N) come help your dad and I get these boxes out of the moving truck!" Your mom said as she started to unload tons of boxes from the truck.

"Alright, alright, I'm going." You replied, walking over and helping carry the boxes from the truck into the house. You helped your family move in while your siblings ran around and did nothing because they were younger.

"Damn you have to help!? PFFT- Sucks to suck!" Your siblings often teased you for having to help the most due to being the oldest child. You soon finished up though and went to the empty room that would soon be your new bedroom, grabbing a few of the boxes containing your stuff, you started to unpack.

-Timeskip-

You sat on the floor as you waited for your dad to finish up putting together your bed frame because you didn't know how to do it. He finished eventually and placed the mattress onto the bed frame. You now had yourself a bed.

"Thanks Pa." You smiled at your dad, trying your best to look grateful.

"Yeah, you're welcome. Just try not to hit yourself on the headboard like you always do" he sighed before leaving. Of course you did the opposite of that though since you threw yourself onto your bed causing you to hit yourself against the headboard (L 💀).

'Damn.. maybe I should stop throwing myself onto everything like a goddamn lunatic..' You thought about this for a second before coming to a conclusion

'nah, screw being safe.'

You spread some sheets and threw some pillows onto your bed, sitting on it after. You sighed and checked your phone.