Number number.

This chapter title is a Tyler the creator reference 😍😍

——————————————————-

I got out of my car instead. Turning it off. I walked to the café, running into Jihyo.

"Hey Y/n!" She said waving me down.

"Oh hey." I walked to her. "What are you doing?"

"I was about to go to the library." She pointed to wherever the library was.

"Oh, boringg." I said sarcastically. "I was going to the campus café." I smiled.

"Coffee does sound good. I like that place it's the closest thing to Starbucks this town will get." She chuckled. I laughed. "Anyways, I'll be on my way. Byee."

"Okay. Bye." I said and I began on my way again. I arrived to the café about a minute later.

"Back again?" Hyunjin said while smirking.

"Yup."  I walked up the the counter. "One double chocolate muffin please."

"Ok..." He added it to the register. "That will be 3.75." I paid and he grabbed it from the little display case. "There's going to be a party at my friends place tonight. A way to kick off the new year, you know?"

"Oh yeah, I've heard of that."

"You wanna come? You can be my plus one." He looked back up at me.

"Sure. When is it?" I looked back at him.

"It's at about 6:00ish. No one really shows up on time so don't worry." He chuckled and the bell on the door rang and someone walked in. I stepped to the side to get out of their way.

"One brownie please." A deep voice said.

God damn it. I thought to myself and looked over. It was Felix. He looked back over at me, we stayed like that for a second before Hyunjin came back. I turned away from him quickly, Felix kept on staring at me.

"Do you guys know each other?" Hyunjin looked confused.

"No." I said quickly before Felix could say anything. Felix paid and left and I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"I'll see you at 6ish then?" Hyunjin said.

"Yeah, let me get your number first?" I smiled.

"Sure." Hyunjin grabbed a napkin and wrote his number down with a pen. "Here." He handed it to me. "See you later."

"Later." I waved and took a bite from my muffin.

4:30

I got into a square neck crop top and a pair of wide leg jeans. And curled my hair. I checked the time it was now 5:00.

"I got ready too early..." I thought out loud. I was about to go on TikTok when I remembered about the napkin, I went and looked through the pockets of the pants I wore earlier. "Got it!" I grabbed it and put the number in my phone.

————————————————
Hyunjin 😜😜

Hey it's Y/n
————————————————
I waited for his response.
————————————————
Hyunjin 😜😜

Hey it's Y/n

Oh hey
U ready?

Yeah, I'm pretty early

I can pick u up rn,
wanna grab snacks with me
and my friends?

Sure here's my address
————————————————

I texted him my address and waited for him to show up.

Five minutes later

I heard a horn honk outside. I looked out my window to see Hyunjin poking his head out of the car. I laughed and waved at him, running down the stairs and heading out.

"Hop in the front, I saved that seat for you." He said while motioning towards the front seat.

"Oh, thanks." I walked to the front seat and got in. He pulled out the driveway and we began to go to a gas station.